Solutions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Also, I fully approve of deleting the posts and infracting C4 for disrupting civil discussion in this thread. ^_^

noumenon

Realistically Monk and WS will not be back, unless they do so upon their own accord. And if you are so hell bent on having him as an administrator then I'll be happy to link you to Blaze's forum.

C4

Having HIAT closed and such was all because of the new admins and the new admins were appointed by Mike Chaos.

Get it?

It's all because of him. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against Mike Chaos or anything like that, I just think that this whole shitty situation is because of him. And that's a fact.

As for the 'solutions', like I said, bring monkeystyle and WS back.

noumenon

HIAT was closed because of the ridiculous and unecessary amount of backlash that came from having no rules at the time. I'm trying to appease people and get back to the point where we can have a section like that without it causing a problem. Yet you seem to be too thick to understand that right now.
Did you even read my post?
HIAT WILL BE RE-OPENED
DROP ALL THE BULLSHIT
GET BACK TO POSTING
GL HF

C4

Realistically Monk and WS will not be back, unless they do so upon their own accord. And if you are so hell bent on having him as an administrator then I'll be happy to link you to Blaze's forum.

God. I don't want him to be admin.

I was just offering a 'solution' to this situation.

Mike Gundy

Reaction score

Monk and WS were silent banned. Kinda can't come back.

MIKE GUNDY!

noumenon

Yeah, I understand that. I'm sorry guys but the Monk/WS thing is out of my hands... that one lies in Mike's hands.
I still don't see how everyone's enjoyment on the forum lies solely under the condition that two people are here.

C4

Yeah, I understand that. I'm sorry guys but the Monk/WS thing is out of my hands... that one lies in Mike's hands.
I still don't see how everyone's enjoyment on the forum lies solely under the condition that two people are here.

He's at a loss right now as to how to handle this whole cluster fuck so he has given me the enviable job of deciding what to with the current state of the forum.

It IS in your hands.

noumenon

What's the first thing I asked... to please drop all of the MS and Mike shit. So essentially what you're telling me is that you can't enjoy the forum unless Monk is here to hold your hand through it all?

Axis

There should be some sort of disclaimer for the HIAT forums, to the extent of "if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen." If somebody like LKP (totally hypothetical, of course) feels as though he's being flamed too excessively, the solution is to not open HIAT.

noumenon

^Yes, agreed but at the same time I would really like people try steer clear of massive group flaming for no reason. If there is a personal grievance that needs to be aired then by all means, go ahead. Unprovoked stuff isn't needed.

This Guy

God. I don't want him to be admin.

I was just offering a 'solution' to this situation.

Again, how does bringing them back as just regular members make things better? Please I would like real detail as to what they would do to make things better around here as just regular members.

I'm not disagreeing with anything that my fellow admin has said. I think there needs to be a place like HIAT for people who just want to act stupid.

I also agree that if people don't like getting flamed they either need to suck it up or just don't go there. But I also agree that starting to flame someone just because you don't like them is silly, but I don't think we can really stop that from happening, so for the love of god keep in HIAT.

I have more opinions, but since I am not online as often its hard for me to keep up with everything which is why I don't always post. I like to get as much of the facts as possible before speaking. Please do not confuse my lack of posts on these topics as not caring or hiding. I merely am trying to figure out my stand as well.

Evil Austin

Can't they come back at any time, at their own will, they are still casual members without the admin userbar/rank. (unless I missread something here).

Wordlife

^it seems as if once they lost their powers they gave up on the forum :smh

This Guy

Hey I was talking with Monk today and I mentioned C4's solution. Monk laughed...he also mentioned that he isn't coming back even if he was welcomed back, so lets move on.

As for the reopening of HIAT, I'm guessing rob couldn't figure it out, so I guess its up to me....which is fine by me.