Solutions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

As for the 'solutions', like I said, bring monkeystyle and WS back.
I don't remember anyone asking them to leave. They were just demoted. Leaving was their own decision. You want them back? You are certainly welcomed to try and get them back.

Good luck with that one though.

LadyHotrod

Just going to quickly touch on the part about MS and how people are complaining about how he was after he is gone. For me personally, I think I did actually send a PM once, way back, and nothing happened. I honestly don't remember who I sent it to or why I sent it but it was most likely about MS in general, not just one particular incident. I don't give a shit if people want to take me on in HIAT, where it belongs, but to log on daily and have my sig changed or some negative usertitle edited in or open my rep page to nothing but red reps from the same guy sent at the same time with some Blue message is going WAY too far. It has nothing to do with hurt feelings whatsoever. Call me a shitfaced whore 1000x, I don't care, it's the point that this behaviour wasn't kept in the correct section and it was a full abuse of power. The reps, whatever, not a huge deal, but having to log in and change my sig and usertitle daily was annoying and I am not the only person this happened to. Do your shit in HIAT. Fuck off with editing people's profiles just because you can and then turning around and saying how immature OTHER members are.

Having HIAT closed and such was all because of the new admins and the new admins were appointed by Mike Chaos.

Get it?

It's all because of him. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against Mike Chaos or anything like that, I just think that this whole shitty situation is because of him. And that's a fact.

As for the 'solutions', like I said, bring monkeystyle and WS back.

I don't have an issue with you but you're being Blue. People keep focusing on HIAT. HIAT is an annoying section because a number of annoying people post there and are just bitching about shit or spamming it with stupidity. IMO, people should just use the chatbox or go on MSN. If people make threads that are actually somewhat serious or want to bitch about something worth bitching about, cool, whatever, but a lot of those threads are just stupid and when new people see those threads, they probably think this place is full of fucking blueberries. I don't know how many wrestling forums you guys go to but in quite a few of them, people laugh at IWF. It's embarrassing for this forum to be one of the laughing stocks of other forums. It really goes to show what other people think of the members here and I'm getting a little bored of being generalized as an immature Blue smurf right off the bat just because I say 'I post at IWF'.

The solution has nothing to do with bringing back MS or WS. They got demoted, they left on their own (well, guess they got banned after complaining or whatever, I don't know, I missed that part). The solution is to have everyone shut the fuck up, stop complaining about the changes (which, by the way, I honestly doubt would have happened if Blue members didn't make a zillion threads whining about the forum's current state instead of making ONE thread and discussing it in a civilized manner instead of 10 people saying MIKE CHAOS IS A smurf, HOPE HE DIES). Log in, post about wrestling, check out some casual talk/music/movies/games and then GTFO instead of crying over a stupid section (I realize it has been reopened but people still need to STFU about it).

Like what someone said above, if you don't like it, go to Blaze's forum. I rejoined because I posted there before it crashed. I have absolutely no problem at all with MS being an admin there because our issues were the past and I don't care enough about the net to have gay e-grudges. People argue, shit gets tossed around, it ends and that's that. I don't care about the past and I don't hold it against a person. I wasn't an awesome member by any means and I was as much of a whore as MS so we are both guilty. It just seems that some people here can't grasp that shit and have the longest e-grudges ever. I see people over there talking shit about IWF. Wow, who fucking cares? You're really that hurt by an internet forum that you have to go cry elswhere? That's just fucking lame.

Great One

There should be some sort of disclaimer for the HIAT forums, to the extent of "if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen." If somebody like LKP (totally hypothetical, of course) feels as though he's being flamed too excessively, the solution is to not open HIAT.
Yeah, there always use to be something like this. Some kids on here just deserve harassment and abuse.