So.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

I'll gladly trade you BNW for 1984, it used to be a Year 12 text. Why they're subjecting it on us I'll ever know.

Wordlife

1984 kicks SO much ass

Just Sparknote that bitch if you REALLY need to, but the book is soooo good, no need to cheat to enjoy good literature

Great One

All of those and every book you'll read in school (only one I ever read and enjoyed was Catcher in the Rye and ironically that was in high school) are boring and lame. That's why there's sparknotes.

Kizza

I hate 1984 so far. But yes, Sparknotes will be getting me through year 12. Fuck, it's even encouraged by our teachers.

Only book that we've read and I've enjoyed is Animal Farm.

Wordlife

Best book I remember reading in High School was this book called Feed

SO epic!

straight_edge76

The best book I read in high school was Frankestein (sp?) soo damn epic.

straight_edge76

Yeah, we even got to watch the movie after we finished reading it; most fun I had in an English class tbh.

straight_edge76

Yeah man it was fucking awesome. DeNiro is a BAMF in that flick as Frankenstein to.

Moonlight Drive

Every book I've had as been an abhorrent piece of shit.

Beer

Why are you both typing DiNero instead of Dinero. Seems rather moronic and pointless.

MizMasta3000

That's how its spelled though lol.

Anyway the best book I read in high school so far was Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe