So.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Because education sucks. If you want to actually be involved with science in the future then take a science class but don't fucking make every god damn person take it. It should be optional.

MizMasta3000

I'm taking AP Stats next year probably. My friends in grade 11 say it's easy if you pay attention and do all of your homework every night

MizMasta3000

Sure is but at my school, you will get so far behind if you don't do it because the teachers barely even teach you shit. Thats why I get the shit out of the way

Great One

Homework in High School is over rated lol.
Agreed. Nothing in high school should be hard, even in Australia. I could imagine it being time consuming though (in Australia). And I agree with the above, in HS, none of my teachers taught me shit (except somewhat my last math teacher). Then you're expected to know it all when you get to college. But I've already taken and passed Calc 1, 2, and 3. Differential equations can be a pretty big bitch, but you'll take none of this or even look at it in shitty high school.

straight_edge76

Honestly, I learned more in my 1st quarter of college then I did in 12 years of public education.... The American school system failed me up until that point.

Toddy

Reaction score
I fucking hate my new Maths teacher I have had pretty useless teachers up to now and expects us to know everything we need to know and with taking Calc I know pretty much nothing from previous years.
But from what i can tell up to know Schooling in NZ has been pretty easy up to year 11 but I think it may get slightly harder this year.
And Fuck Homework to be honest

Moonlight Drive

I haven't done any homework in high school so far, with the exception of things that actually count towards my marks, and am yet to see any repurcussions.

Nation

I haven't done any homework since like elementary school lmao. I have a directed study and I generally just don't do work out of school because it's my time. In college you obviously need to do work but it's more chill and relaxed when you take your own classes. High school homework is a fucking joke.

Kizza

I get to do 5 pages of notes on 30 pages of 1984.

Yeah, fuck you too English.

seX-Power

If I don't understand a number plane I will obviously get nowhere in life.

I have a hot English teacher, she's only 23 or 24. Plus she has MSN although she refuses to add me for some reason >_>

My hot music teacher that left the school added me on facebook. Score, imo.

Great One

I get to do 5 pages of notes on 30 pages of 1984.

Yeah, fuck you too English.
Ok, that's just straight tedious. Although the main points of that book are oddly introduced in the first 30 or so pages anyways.

Moonlight Drive

I'd rather do that than read 2 pages of Brave New World.