So.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Last year was probably the shittiest year, the two years before that were best imo, I have a feeling this year will be crap too.

I don't know how Americans find it easy, srsly what the hell?

seX-Power

Year 10 is pretty awesome so far, in terms of being a bludge. Except for accelerated 3 unit maths. Fuck.

Moonlight Drive

Maths is epic fail. Why the fuck would I would I need to know a distance formula when I can use a ruler?

seX-Power

I'm totally going to need to know the many formulas of circle geometry and experience the wonders of trigonometry when I'm a writer! At least I get a hot teacher with a Spanish accent for French and another babe for English/Film.

Moonlight Drive

If I don't understand a number plane I will obviously get nowhere in life.

I have a hot English teacher, she's only 23 or 24. Plus she has MSN although she refuses to add me for some reason >_>

straight_edge76

I was good at math... Untill all the letters, shapes and all the other bullshit was added lol.

Wordlife

^took it last semester.... how I got a C+, I DO NOT KNOW! LOL

straight_edge76

I am going to put off math for as long as possible lol

Nation

Fuck Science it's pointless bullshit. It should not be required to take any form of a science class.

straight_edge76

I honestly used to love science as a kid. But once I got past Biology I hated it with a passion. Someone please tell me why the fuck do we have to learn about velocity, atoms and all the other complete B.S that comes along with Physics, Chemistry and all the other high level science classes?