So.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Maybe in Australia you actually learn. Education in the U.S. is garbage.

Kizza

High school here is obviously much different to high school there.

Moonlight Drive

I don't know how it works in America, but in Australia it's basically for 12 years you do jack shit until you get to Year 12 and actually have to do work.

Kizza

It's probs easy if you're doing nothing subjects like Community Studies and stuff. The most popular year 12 subjects this year are Physics, Chemistry and Economics.

Kizza

Year 10 was probably my favourite year.

Year 12 has frees though. Plus I was doing year 12 maths last year, so yeah.

Moonlight Drive

Year 9 was a lot funner than Year 10 has been so far. At least last year the teachers didn't have any false pretenses that what we were doing was actually important.

Kizza

Oh, you're gonna love year 11.

For me, it was basically, Ok, year 12 is next year, and cos you didn't do shit in year 10, you get to learn it all.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
My senior year was pretty easy too. I stacked up on classes my lesser years so I'd have less to do my senior year. All I really had to do was pass one class to grad my last year. The rest were just something extra. And I left school early to go to work so it wasn't bad.

Are any of yall planning on going furthering your studies are you grad?

straight_edge76

The only "hard" thing during my Senior year of high school was the senior paper/project and the whole college application process. Other then that It was all chillin', playing sports and pissing alot of people off.

noumenon

Somehow I managed to sneak into every class picture in my HS yearbook. So I'm in the very front of the freshman, sophomore, junior and senior pics...lol

straight_edge76

In my high school yearbooks I always ended up being in like 50 different pictures. I mean yeah I did sports and was in clubs and shit but there were some of like people in class,at dances and shit and I always seemed to end up in quite a few lol.