So.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Anyway the best book I read in high school so far was Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe

That book was mediocre at best. It was a poor man's Heart of Darkness concerned more with social issues than being actual literature of quality. The story was dull, and the theme of societal relativism can be found in virtually any book written by a minority with a chip on their shoulder; there was nothing to make this stand out.

MizMasta3000

And that was better than all other I have read so far. Our books suck tbh

Axis

Well that explains the quality of your posts tbh. Do you read outside of school?

MizMasta3000

yes I do

I'm reading this book called Red Azalea by Anchee Min

just started it pretty good so far

Kizza

Anyone read The Crucible? Not sure if it's Crucible of Man, but I get to read that after 1984 and then do a 3000 word comparison.

Toddy

Reaction score
The only book i have enjoyed doing a Book Study was Of Mice and Men but I just can't read as slow as the teacher makes you.

Great One

Anyone read The Crucible? Not sure if it's Crucible of Man, but I get to read that after 1984 and then do a 3000 word comparison.
Read the play, it wasn't that bad. It was about the Salem witch trials and all that shit. I could see the book being much more lame though, idk.

noumenon

Sounds really familiar. I think I hated just about every book I read in HS. Mainly because my English teacher was OBSESSED with Jewish literature and every fucking book we read was some bullshit about the Halocaust..got really old really fast.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
ohlpfo.jpg