so apparently

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

^go find a doctor to treat your eye vision problems then.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Um....1. it wasnt directed towards myself...2. A doctor isnt gonna magically make me see again if I was infact blind....wait why am I telling you this your supposedly a doctor.

Wrestling Station

^ A doctor should check you to give a medical report that you are not medically clear to drive, walk or do any thing without someone helping you with your life.

I wouldnt recommend to treat you anyway, because some people like you are useless in everything. Why waste money and time on them?... good point.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Oh god....dude please stop trying...your shit isnt funny and dosent "BURN!" or "PWN" anyone...just stop.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Oh no now im being ganged up on...well to be honest it really dosent effect me much seeing as you both are in my group of 4 that I had.....

Qwake

Oh no now im being ganged up on...well to be honest it really dosent effect me much seeing as you both are in my group of 4 that I had.....

Had what? :smh

You aint being ganged up on, you see this is IWF not prison, we are not going to rape you like the other pirsoners and your ancestors so yeah. :watsup:

off topic :p

Wrestling Station

Oh god....dude please stop trying...your shit isnt funny and dosent "BURN!" or "PWN" anyone...just stop.
I wasnt even trying to pwn or burn you. I just stated a fact. Which is real btw.

As for your homo boy "MaconX", i can do whatever i like to, i got my degree, and got all the money i want, all the respect and position. The profession and everything that is considered about "life". So yeah, i can chose my patients :yes: i dont just waste my time nor effect on things that I see useless or not worth my money.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Doctors who get all the money they want sit online all day make/steal GFX? Fuck I gotta clean my computer screen I just spit out my kool aid all over ther fucking screen when I read that.