so apparently

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

I know where WS is from!

Wrestling Station hails from the great country of... *Gets shot*

I forgot to add... LOL at what this thread has become. Come on ppls, you're better than all this BS, ALL OF YOU!

MikeRaw

I think he is from like...Canada or Australia..and also yes Canada does have English but he could be from the French part...

but I'm most likely thinking Australia

Um what?
Firstly, WS, is not french. Did you see his pictures? French people are MOSTLY white, and if you have talked to ws, you would know he isn't french.
Secondly, seeing as he isn't french, why would he be from Canada or Australia? Yes, it is possible for someone who isn't white or black to live in canada or australia, but why couldn't he live in usa then? USA has many people who aren't white or black as well, and Canada is basically the exact same country as the us, except more peaceful. Anyways, i just don't know what your talking about, cause Canada is no different than the usa, so if your suggesting ws lives in canada, he could live in usa to. But anyways, he doesn't.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I didn't see his pics I only go there when I wanna add pics...

and really Australia can be different when it comes to way of talking and stuff...so thats why I said I mainly think Australia but I see its not that also...so idk.

MikeRaw

I didn't see his pics I only go there when I wanna add pics...

and really Australia can be different when it comes to way of talking and stuff...so thats why I said I mainly think Australia but I see its not that also...so idk.

How uneducated are you?
Brooklyn talks different than California, does that mean he can be from there ? O_O
You make no sense, lol. Theres hundreds of countries in the world, so if you know ws isn't from usa, then why would you say australia, just cause they talk different? lol. What's stopping you from choosing anoy of the other hundreds of countries? But anyways, for the record, canada, australia, usa, and england and all pretty much the same. Yes, some countries have accents, but that doesn't mean they are all that different.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I mean they spell and type things different

in England they say mum instead of Mom...thats what I meant...

and I thought I saw him say that once is also why I said that..

and some of my peeps who use to live in australia that live around here spell and say words a little different and use them in different ways

MikeRaw

I mean they spell and type things different

in England they say mum instead of Mom...thats what I meant...

and I thought I saw him say that once is also why I said that..

and some of my peeps who use to live in australia that live around here spell and say words a little different and use them in different ways

That still doesn't make them different, lol. People in places int he us say shit different than otherplaces in the us, but they still live the same. What I'm talking about is that all 4 countries i mentioned LIVE Tthe same, modern, way of life.
Anyways, my point is, your neigbourghs to the north (Canada) aren't any different than you. It's still boiling ho tin summer, cold in winter, big cities, and the same lifestyle. Only difference is theres more people in the USA.

As for where WS is, I guess he might tell you eventually, but he probably doesn't want to tell people.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
one last guess

Italy

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I know where WS is from!

Wrestling Station hails from the great country of... *Gets shot*

I forgot to add... LOL at what this thread has become. Come on ppls, you're better than all this BS, ALL OF YOU!

:angry2: "I know...this threads supposed to be all 'bout me and stuff...then they took it and ran off and stuff...:paperbag3: "

*becomes emo and shit*