so apparently

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I was never told where WS was from, what language he spoke, or any of that bullshit....sorry I dont know him like hes my fucking brother monkey like half of the people here seem to...christ

monkeystyle

Reaction score
He's said it so you can find it, but I'll leave it up to him to decide if he wants to educate you directly.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Wow yeah see this is the shit I dont like...dont try to shoot me down for flamming someone (for fun) and telling me its wrong because hes from a different culture...then refuse to tell me which one...I'm not going through the archives of WS's posts either I will of killed myself by the 3rd page.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Its just not my place to say anything. He kept it quiet for a while for his own reasons, but has recently said so in a couple of very public places. Now if he wants to tell you he can, but its not my place to, so the best I can give you is search!

LadyHotrod

Good, and you shouldn't.

However, I did not flip out any more than you do when you post. So unless you yourself are willing to admit that you 'flip out' on a solid 75+% of your posts, then surely I am not either.

I don't flip out, actually. Do you read my posts in the flame section? If you take any of that seriously, go away. It's clearly just a bunch of BS like everyone else's posts there. Outside of that section, I don't post BS posts full of insults. YOU came out of nowhere to stand up for someone who could probably do quite a good job on his own of defending himself and you outright assumed that I was trying to talk shit about him. I've never had any issues with WS, ever. He is certainly someone who I would most likely never lash out against unless he really asked for it. He comes across as a bit cocky at times but it's rare, nothing to hold against him.

If I didn't like him and had an issue with him, you know as well as I do that I wouldn't hesitate to say it.

Also your penultimate paragraph proves your error, and your assumption. You assumed that if he was you that's what he'd do. But he's not, he's him, and you're you.

No, I assumed that if I were in that position, I'd be away from my computer spending my money and enjoying my home in the Bahamas instead of talking to people online. Again, not a jab, just something I would do and I always wondered why people with "lots of money" would be hanging around forums. It's not a put down, I just have a different vision of what someone in that position would do. I would personally not feel the need to go to an online forum. MY OPINION.

And finally;

I'm sorry but if someone is a doctor making the big bucks, what the fuck are they doing in an online wrestling forum?

Is not an opinion.

I'm not your usual dimwitted foe in this argument. You'll have to try a bit harder with me. Or perhaps the fact of the matter is you have nothing to use against someone is is equally/far more intelligent than yourself.

No, it IS an opinion. I wont explain it again because I just posted my thoughts above this quote.

You come in here thinking you're the greatest human being on the face of the planet. I never entered this thread with any intention on bringing a person down yet you feel the need to throw out how "dumb" and "uneducated" I am, things I never threw out towards WS. Do you think that makes YOU intelligent? Far from it, hun. I'm far more intelligent than you think. Get of your high horse and stop thinking everyone is beneath you.

We are all SO SORRY that we don't go back and read all of WS's posts to know that he isn't from around here. Next time we want to know something about him, we'll be sure to ask you so we don't have to search for it!

Please continue to tell me how "dumb" I am and how "uneducated" I am because you seem to know so much about me personally and what level of education I have.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
IMO

Doctors should treat anyone who comes in because I mean they need to think of it from there point of view...if they had a sick family member I think they would want someone to help em...

But Monk lets say...your dad mom brother or w/e...idk if u got any of them still or w/e but lets say a very close family member was dying and the doctor did not wanna treat him and he dies...would you not be pissed..

Wrestling Station

Guys, let me make things clear here please.

I did mention and also posted TWO of my pictures in the real you thread less than two months ago. I kept them for like a week then i removed them from my photobucket account. (I was even wearing the traditional uniform!!!! lol) Im really surprised Ladyhotrod missed the pictures as they were big size btw.

Anyway, about the doctor/ patient debate here:
1- Yes i would like to help out any patient, but there are so many protocols in the medical field that you CAN NOT get involved in any situation if you are NOT assigned for it. Why? as i mentioned before, human rights and policies like that if any complication happens to a patient; you will be the first to get the blame and the responsiblity as you put yourself in a place you were not assigned for.

2- As i said before as well, that every medical team has his own responsiblity and function in the medical system of any hospital. So leave whatever case to the person who is incharge.

3- Yes i choose the patients, thats true. Its not only me, its all doctors who have a speciality not just (ordinary doctor or that are called Family Doctor). We have all the right to choose the case we want to diagnose as its our responsibilty to have a high successful rate in treatment. So why would i risk my reputation? I have to be smart when choosing the patients and the timing as well.

I hope this will make things more clear.

LadyHotrod

When I log on, I don't go back and read older posts, I just go to the newest ones, lol.

I have my old vet scrubs in my closet at home (yes, I DO have a more than a HS education! WOW, MS!) but, not saying you're lying so don't take it that way, anyone can throw it on and say "yes, this is what I am", do you know what I mean? That is the nature of the internet. People wont take you for what you are. It's pretty obvious that MS thinks I'm too dumb to have any kind of education so I'm sure he'd write it off as just "Halloween scrubs". There is also a reason why I chose to not persue my dream career but MS will just write that off as me being "too dumb" as well because we all know he's better than us and smarter than us. He also knows every detail of our life.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I think he is from like...Canada or Australia..and also yes Canada does have English but he could be from the French part...

but I'm most likely thinking Australia

PeepShow

I think he is from like...Canada or Australia..and also yes Canada does have English but he could be from the French part...

but I'm most likely thinking Australia

Laugh Out Loud