so apparently

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Yeah but V1 they would have no reason to turn him down...Where as Osama is hated and shit so thats the reason why they would turn him down :y:

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
................Wow um yeah great point Lennie....you really have a way of proving people wrong man..become a lawyer or something bro for real...that arguement was fucking priceless!!!

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Did you know that its illegal for doctors to refuse to treat someone.....like, jesus h fucking popsicles get a fucking sence of rational thought.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You know not all people speak English as their first language? So maybe stop trying to pick on people's grammar.

V1 you can argue about him saving everyone all you like. You can say it is right. But that is your OPINION. And an opinion is never wrong. It is just someone's thoughts on something.

So in my OPINION you should lay the fuck off. Doesn't mean you have to. But it would be better than making a complete ass out of yourself.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Having a coma?

You know....I was thinking the same thing when I read that....

I'm not trying to take sides here, WS, but for someone who tries to come across as an intelligent doctor, you should know that you can't "have" a coma, you're "in" a coma.....

It's also bullshit that a doctor picks and chooses who they save. A life is a life and everyone has family so you shouldn't pick and choose who to save and who to turn away. I know that if anyone in my family went to the doctor and he turned them down, I'd be right in there stabbing the fucking doctor. You get paid the big bucks to save lives so do it.

The guy's first language isn't english, how many times does this need to be said before its understood by the most dense of us? Fucking christ.

I'm sorry but if someone is a doctor making the big bucks, what the fuck are they doing in an online wrestling forum?

Perhaps they know no one who enjoys discussing wrestling. Its why I'm here. Why are you here, and what difference does it make if he makes more money and has a better job then you? Sounds like petty jealousy to me. I also notice that no one calls me out on my being here with my degree. Why is that?

Did you know that its illegal for doctors to refuse to treat someone.....like, jesus h fucking popsicles get a fucking sence of rational thought.

Perhaps in some countries that is the case but nowehere in the modern version of the Hippocratic Oath does it say that one must treat.

You people need to get yourselves an education before you go shooting your mouths off.

LadyHotrod

The guy's first language isn't english, how many times does this need to be said before its understood by the most dense of us? Fucking christ.

Perhaps they know no one who enjoys discussing wrestling. Its why I'm here. Why are you here, and what difference does it make if he makes more money and has a better job then you? Sounds like petty jealousy to me. I also notice that no one calls me out on my being here with my degree. Why is that?

Perhaps in some countries that is the case but nowehere in the modern version of the Hippocratic Oath does it say that one must treat.

You people need to get yourselves an education before you go shooting your mouths off.

What the FUCK is your problem? You've had some kind of issue with me since that damn drug thread. Just fuck off with it already.

I wasn't saying anything bad to the guy so relax. I am VERY happy with the money I make AND with the job I have. You don't know my life so don't try to assume things. Money also doesn't mean anything to me. I don't live for money so I don't give a shit how much someone else makes compared to me so piss off with the jealous bullshit. I don't get jealous over fucking paper.

I don't know WS very well. I don't know where he is from so fuck off with the "how many times does this need to be said" shit because this is the first time I'm hearing it.

Christ, take a pill or put me on ignore if you're still hurt over a fucking drug thread.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What the FUCK is your problem? You've had some kind of issue with me since that damn drug thread. Just fuck off with it already.

I wasn't saying anything bad to the guy so fucking relax. I am VERY happy with the money I make AND with the job I have. You don't know my life so don't try to assume things. Money also doesn't mean anything to me. I don't live for money so I don't give a shit how much someone else makes compared to me so piss off with the jealous bullshit. I don't get jealous over fucking paper.

I don't know WS very well. I don't know where he is from so fuck off with the "how many times does this need to be said" shit because this is the first time I'm hearing it.

Christ, take a fucking pill or put me on ignore if you're still hurt over a fucking drug thread.

This has nothing to do with anything in the past. As a matter of fact, many times I have said that I like you, correct? In regards to the thread you mentioned, you have your beliefs, and I mine, and I will defend mine to the ends of the earth. But that's the past, which I haven't even thought of until you brought it up again just this moment, so it seems that one of us is still stinging from that thread, but its not me.

Never the less, forging on. I didn't assume anything that you didn't. You assumed that since WS has money and good job that he shouldn't be here, I responded in kind. Perhaps I was wrong, maybe you aren't jealous, maybe you are, I can't see through the screen, so I'll have to take your word for it. But the fact remains, don't do things that you are not prepared to have returned unto yourself.

What I find most interesting though is your fragility. You cannot seem to shrug off any sort of attack that you percieve is directed at you. Are you truly that insecure that you must vehemently attack others that show you the error of your ways? Or call you on your foibles?

I believe you to have the possibility of being a very interesting study, so by all means continue to vent your spleen on me. Its quite fascinating to be able to take even a peek into a psyche that is seemingly so unstable.

LadyHotrod

I don't really care what you think of me or whether you like me or not.

I wasn't trying to insult the guy yet you flip right the fuck out. AWESOME!

YOU took it as a stab towards him when it wasn't. I generally like WS, he knows it, so I have no reason to lash out at him. I just put myself in the situation that if I were loaded, the last place I would be is online. It wasn't a jab, it wasn't bait for a fight, I was simply letting out my opinion. I never called him a liar, never implied anything bad, yet you felt the need to type up a post as if I just raped him.

Good for you. Please continue to assume that my job sucks and I make shitty money because you obviously know me so well.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't really care what you think of me or whether you like me or not.

I wasn't trying to insult the guy yet you flip right the fuck out. AWESOME!

YOU took it as a stab towards him when it wasn't. I generally like WS, he knows it, so I have no reason to lash out at him. I just put myself in the situation that if I were loaded, the last place I would be is online. It wasn't a jab, it wasn't bait for a fight, I was simply letting out my opinion. I never called him a liar, never implied anything bad, yet you felt the need to type up a post as if I just raped him.

Good for you. Please continue to assume that my job sucks and I make shitty money because you obviously know me so well.

Good, and you shouldn't.

However, I did not flip out any more than you do when you post. So unless you yourself are willing to admit that you 'flip out' on a solid 75+% of your posts, then surely I am not either.

Also your penultimate paragraph proves your error, and your assumption. You assumed that if he was you that's what he'd do. But he's not, he's him, and you're you.

And finally;

I'm sorry but if someone is a doctor making the big bucks, what the fuck are they doing in an online wrestling forum?

Is not an opinion.

I'm not your usual dimwitted foe in this argument. You'll have to try a bit harder with me. Or perhaps the fact of the matter is you have nothing to use against someone is is equally/far more intelligent than yourself.