Silly Season 2016: The Summer Edition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I chuckle at the man u fans who are bitching about this being "Rashford's time". I don't think Rashford spending a year under the collective learning tree of Ibra and Rooney is going to hurt him. Rather I think pushing him too hard too fast will

If anything it's only gonna help him tons a couple of years from now. But you know... United fans :pity:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yeah, Rashford is only 18. Spending some time under experienced guys like Ibra and Rooney is only going to help him.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
According to Man United Ibra shattered the clubs strength records in the physio.

Already setting records. lol

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
wow some potentially massive signings for us first victor valdes is on thr verge of signing for us robin van persie has been strongly linked with us today and apparently was at the training ground today for talks plus were also after negrado too exciting times ahead for boro

Stopspot

Reaction score
these last few days have been crazy for us we're now also after subotic from dortmund
I hope Spurs reveal Janssen tomorrow. Would be a nice final to this work week. Dutch league top scorer.

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I hope Spurs reveal Janssen tomorrow. Would be a nice final to this work week. Dutch league top scorer.
be careful with those you may end up with an alfonso alves

can't wait for the season to start now getting really excited now

Stopspot

Reaction score
be careful with those you may end up with an alfonso alves

can't wait for the season to start now getting really excited now
Janssen is being brought in as back up for Kane. 27 goals last season. His club seems to be tricky to deal with but if there's anyone that can get it done it is Levy. Spurs is apparently also gunning for Wiljnaldum.

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Janssen is being brought in as back up for Kane. 27 goals last season. His club seems to be tricky to deal with but if there's anyone that can get it done it is Levy. Spurs is apparently also gunning for Wiljnaldum.
yes I've seen that a fee clubs are after wiljnaldum i think Evertons probably the most likely destination

Stopspot

Reaction score
yes I've seen that a fee clubs are after wiljnaldum i think Evertons probably the most likely destination
I wonder if Spurs will send Fazio back to Sevilla permanently or give him one more chance. Or if we'll look for a new fourth central defender. With Vertonghen being out for a while we will need someone on the bench for Wimmer and Toby

Stopspot

Reaction score
Apparently Tottenham has made contact with Mario Götze to begin negotiations to bring him into the club. That would be an insane set of strikers if Tottenham got Götze going again

Stopspot

Reaction score
CnKHr9GXEAADXYM.jpg

Welcome Vincent