Silly Season 2016: The Summer Edition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Gaston Ramirez is now a boro player negrado is having a medical tomorrow then hopefully subotic deal is wrapped up by the end of the week we're here to stay

@Stopspot spurs are gunna be the first big team to be slayed by the mighty boro are you ready?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Gaston Ramirez is now a boro player negrado is having a medical tomorrow then hopefully subotic deal is wrapped up by the end of the week we're here to stay

@Stopspot spurs are gunna be the first big team to be slayed by the mighty boro are you ready?
I'm looking forward to playing road block for you

Stopspot

Reaction score
hahaha im so hyped for the season to start only 3 weeks to go I'm actually gunna miss the spurs game its the only home game I'll miss as im on holiday at the time
I'm hyped as well. The season kicks off on my birthday.

Torn on which Spurs kit to get this season. Both the home and away kits are real nice. The away kit is gorgeous

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm hyped as well. The season kicks off on my birthday.

Torn on which Spurs kit to get this season. Both the home and away kits are real nice. The away kit is gorgeous
i don't think I've seen them Just get both lol i don't like our home one but the away shirt is nice though

i think nows a good time to put the 2016/17 thread up?

Stopspot

Reaction score
i don't think I've seen them Just get both lol i don't like our home one but the away shirt is nice though

i think nows a good time to put the 2016/17 thread up?
CngiFqTW8AEn5em.jpg

The dark blue one is the away kit. And the Leeds inspired gold kit is the third kit.

Will get on the BPL thread now

Stopspot

Reaction score
i can see why its a hard choice lol how much do spurs charge per kit?
£55 from the official store. Plus shipping of course. So roughly 700 Swedish. I know a couple of Swedish online stores who sell official merch so I could get it from one of those and cut out international shipping.

This is the kid who just joined spurs as our secondary striker

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Borussia Dortmund have today confirmed the signing of Andre Schurrle from Bundesliga rivals VfL Wolfsburg for an undisclosed fee.

The 25-year old Germany international has penned a five-year contract at the Westfalenstadion.

Schurrle becomes Dortmund’s second big signing in as many days, after Mario Gotze re-signed from Bayern Munich.

Good for Dortmund.

Nick

Reaction score
Higuain's gone to Juve for 90 million.