Silly Season 2016: The Summer Edition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
ClqQK0UWQAAWfEG.jpg

Reactions: Roadster

Stopspot

Reaction score
Fulham striker Moussa Dembéle (not to be confused with the Tottenham midfielder of the same name) will leave Fulham at the end of his contract byt the end of the month. His next adress: Celtic.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Would've been hilarious had he joined Tottenham.

Commentator: "Here's Moussa Dembele passing the ball to... Moussa Dembele!" :austin2:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Would've been hilarious had he joined Tottenham.

Commentator: "Here's Moussa Dembele passing the ball to... Moussa Dembele!" :austin2:
He was linked to Spurs in the last transfer window and that joke was worked pretty hard into the ground on here

Nick

Reaction score
Hulk gonna leave Zenit for China and earn 25 million a year in wages. Would that make him the highest paid player in the world?

Stopspot

Reaction score

Ibrahimovic does not wait for others to drop the bomb

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Such a skillful guy that, Man U definitely got a good deal there (unless they paid an obscene amount :p)

Stopspot

Reaction score
Such a skillful guy that, Man U definitely got a good deal there (unless they paid an obscene amount :p)
He's a free transfer. Granted he'll probably make for a big salary. But there's no transfer fee

Stopspot

Reaction score
Then its a massive deal for sure. He's one of the most gifted players tbh.
It's a 1 year deal with an option of one additional season as I understand it, since Ibra is looking at going to the MLS when Beckham's new club opens up. It will be real interesting to see how he adapts to England. A motivated Ibra is one hell of a striker. He scored over 50 goals last season in all competitions, 38 in the league. Will be fun to see if he can produce similar results in as tough a league as the BPL

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
It's a 1 year deal with an option of one additional season as I understand it, since Ibra is looking at going to the MLS when Beckham's new club opens up. It will be real interesting to see how he adapts to England. A motivated Ibra is one hell of a striker. He scored over 50 goals last season in all competitions, 38 in the league. Will be fun to see if he can produce similar results in as tough a league as the BPL

He wasnt too shabby in Juve either and then with Inter. Inspite of a crappy couple of seasons for italian football he was one hell of a striker. Definitely got my eye on Man Utd now.

Stopspot

Reaction score
He wasnt too shabby in Juve either and then with Inter. Inspite of a crappy couple of seasons for italian football he was one hell of a striker. Definitely got my eye on Man Utd now.
I chuckle at the man u fans who are bitching about this being "Rashford's time". I don't think Rashford spending a year under the collective learning tree of Ibra and Rooney is going to hurt him. Rather I think pushing him too hard too fast will