Silly Season 2016: The Summer Edition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Man u have one shit looking kit. Listened to talksport last night and a fair number of Man U fans were not happy he is their new manger. Saying the overall style his teams play and his antics bothers them. I see it like this he is good for two seasons and then he goes to fuck every single time.

Just because he has done it here in the pl does not mean he do it again, there are no guarantees in football as look at Leicester they were favs for to be relegated and won the damn thing. There has been so much upheaval at utd since Fergie left and sure fans just want a bit of stability with someone who is going to build the club for the future not just for a few seasons and up and leave or be sacked.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Do you even know what a third world country is?
There is an idea of a third world country, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real third world countries, only entities, something illusory, and though they can hide their level of poverty and you can shake the leaders hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you think your GDPs are probably comparable, they simply are not there.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
There is an idea of a third world country, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real third world countries, only entities, something illusory, and though they can hide their level of poverty and you can shake the leaders hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you think your GDPs are probably comparable, they simply are not there.
No it's a cold war thing. Third World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Dortmund's Aubameyang is supposedly leaving for Premier League or La Liga.

In other rumors: Mata could be leaving for Barcelona, Rio Ferdinand seems to have been offered a coaching role at Man U as part of Jose's new set-up and Roma's MF, Nainggolan, seems to be staying in Roma for the time being, but would be more open to joining Man U than Chelsea if he were to leave the club in the future.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
@The Real GOAT
Screenshot_2016-05-30-20-23-23.png

Nick

Reaction score
Arsenal got Xhaka, which is good news. Linked heavily with Morata from Juventus, but I'd prefer if we got a guy like Lacazette, Lukaku, or Higuain

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Arsenal got Xhaka, which is good news. Linked heavily with Morata from Juventus, but I'd prefer if we got a guy like Lacazette, Lukaku, or Higuain

I think word on the street is Higuain wants to play under Klopp.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
By all accounts it's a source with links to neither club. Be a cracking deal for you at that price, I don't see why he can't make the step up. Who's your current keeper?

From what I've seen the same account said we were signing Rhodes last January so yeah, take it with enough salt to dry out an ocean.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
By all accounts it's a source with links to neither club. Be a cracking deal for you at that price, I don't see why he can't make the step up. Who's your current keeper?
Dimi is atm class keeper but he's getting on a bit now he's 37 now so i think we'll be in for a keeper this summer i reckon Westwood played class on Saturday

Nick

Reaction score
I think word on the street is Higuain wants to play under Klopp.
He'll be going for a ridiculous price after the season he just had and if he plays well at the Copa America this summer, best striker not named Suarez if you ask me. I don't think Liverpool will be able to afford him.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dimi is atm class keeper but he's getting on a bit now he's 37 now so i think we'll be in for a keeper this summer i reckon Westwood played class on Saturday
Only player we had who showed up, bloody brilliant keeper. Just hope he stays fit all the time next season.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So rumor has it Swansea are after John Guidetti. Who had a good season with Celta Vigo but not good enough to snag a starting spot from either Nolito or Aspas.
Also Benfica has upped their asking price for Victor Nilsson Lindelöf after his impressive spring and interest from Juventus and Man United.
Alexander Milosevic is apparently on the Bournemouth radar.

That's all for your Swedes in the silly report for now