Should Roman Reigns move on from the Kevin Owens Rivalry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
@edge4ever calm down no reason to get fired up over his post just walk away my friend

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Reigns vs Nakamura in a singles match would suffice
Lol, you gonna admit I was right?.... or, you gonna have some lame ass excuse as to why we get no follow up with Nak? Let me guess.... it’s not the “near” future yet?...

Admit it, it’s okay. You’re wrong. It happens :)

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
How? All in saying is they don't have to follow stuff up immediately. How is that looking into it too deeply?

Your problem is that the guantlet was a waste because Nakamura has not been followed up on at the royal rumble. I disagree with that as I can see them doing it later down the line. How is that looking too deeply into it?

If Nakamura does not get a programme with Roman in the near future then I agree with you on the guantlet being a waste. I don't see how I'm looking into it too deeply.

If I'm clutching at straws then it should be very easy to dismantle my opinion.
Lol

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
How predictable. I just knew you were not gonna even bother debating that. But hey if Nakamura gets dropped and not get a push then I will agree with you. Just don't like the thinking that it HAS to happen at the rumble
Lol........ @ThePhenom97

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
As I've already said... For you Nakamura not equating to anything equals to him not in the title match at the royal rumble. Why am I adhering to your made up rules? I disagree with that completely. I think that is extremely short terminism. That is not because I'm 'looking too deeply into it'. I just don't think you can that judgement when I think Nakamura will get a title shot based of the push he got in the guantlet in the bear future...then I agree that they have squandered it. But even still that doesn't mean that Nakamura not being in the match at the rumble = nothing. Like why is there a expiory date? What's the logic in that?

Fair enough if you think it won't happen. If it doesn't happen then yh I agree they wasted it. But I don't see how you can make that judgement because he isn't getting an immediate title shot lol. Likewise I will admit I was wrong if he doesn't get a title shot, you should admit your wrong if he does, because your argument if the gauntlet meaning anything doesn't hold up.

The week after the guantley, Nakamura literally beat the man who screwed him the previous week hahaha. Sure could of done with a more direct promo from Nakamura, but that isn't a argument supporting that the guantlet was a waste. They have literally did what you are saying they didn't. Nakamura best Jimmy Uso look it up. Sure I can critic the segment for sure. But then again it's Nakamura. The guy doesn't express his thoughts in promos he kinda just takes the piss and thats it. Show don't tell. That's always been the case for Nakamura even in NJPW. I look in both sides.

If they have a ppv match then 100% the guantlet match will be referenced. In the build up. Even if it doesn't it's still a trm of foreshadowing. That would actually be an example of WWE showing and not telling.

Why not follow it up straight away? Err because why the fuck not lmao. Finish off the Owens fued with a bow and now you got the next fued aready lined up. Not everything needs to be followed up straight away that is short sighted. You are literally being the perception that Vince has of wrestling fans.

You probably just been condtioned by WWE to hate on it because they have lost all trust with their audience because of continuous bad booking. That's fair enough but you can't say I'm looking too deeply into it and say that you have dismantled my points when you just haven't. I'm making valid points that you can choose to agree with or not but in a few months when we see what is doing Nakamura then we can see who was right. I'm sure they will do Nakamura vs Roman but they may not as they can drop But I don't judge it on the royal rumble card, that is very short sighted. No wonder we don't do long term booking when thats the reaction they get from their audience.

How can you say it's absurd pointless when you haven't even given the chance to see the aftermath. This is a week to week form of entertainment. You are not going to get content all at once like a movie or book. You have to accept that.

Moan at WWE when they don't follow it up not before they could follow it up. There is a sell by date in this I suppose. It's only been 2 weeks tho. This will be an interesting thread nce we see what happens.

The goal of the guantlet was to position Nakamura as a contender for the title after him being in a failing tag team. So if he does have a match with Roman, how the hell does that make it worthless?

If your expectation is that guantlet match was to make Nakamurathe next Stone Cold then that is ridiculous
Hahahhaa

Redboy123@

Reaction score
As I said previously I dont have any qualms admitting I was wrong. I just didn't wanna judge in the moment of time. Wanted to see where it was going. Nakamura very well may get his title match down the road so maybe I'd will be laughing at you little baby clown

• Haha
Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
“Near” future. Lol. Little subjective... but seems a little too long if you ask me. Hahahahhahaha

Redboy123@

Reaction score
“Near” future. Lol. Little subjective... but seems a little too long if you ask me. Hahahahhahaha
I've been completely transparent. To have a go at me for this is ridiculous. Can't take an L can you?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I've been completely transparent. To have a go at me for this is ridiculous. Can't take an L can you?
You can try to “cover” it all you want, all you did was dig yourself into a pit. Hahahahaha. You lost, it’s fine.