Should Roman Reigns move on from the Kevin Owens Rivalry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
You said you have no qualms admitting you were wrong, but not once have you flat out said “I was wrong.” Then you ramble on about how you could be right. So say it...

Redboy123@

Reaction score
You said you have no qualms admitting you were wrong, but not once have you flat out said “I was wrong.” Then you ramble on about how you could be right. So say it...
You are a very fussy spoilt little brat

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Fack off you little twerp. Come say that to my face instead of behind a computer screen you little worm
I fear literally no one, especially kids like you. I didn’t do MMA for like 10 years to have some nerd on the internet who has no honor whoop my ass lol.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Y'all fucking fighting over a comma, christ alive

"I have no qualms admitting I was wrong"
"I have no qualms admitting, I was wrong"

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Y'all fucking fighting over a comma, christ alive

"I have no qualms admitting I was wrong"
"I have no qualms admitting, I was wrong"
No we’re not. I’m mainly doing it to annoy him.

We’re not fighting over a comma. We’re fighting because he won’t admit to what he says he has “no qualms” admitting to. He won’t do it. He has no once flat out said he was wrong, he just said he has no qualms admitting it, which that means nothing unless you actually admit it.

He’s also deflecting by bringing up that Nak could get a shot at the title, even if it’s like 6 months later, which it might be, he will justify his position then and say he’s right, but that’s far too long for it to be related to his gauntlet performance or “push” around that time, which is what him and I arguing about right now. Redboy is being petty and weak, basically.

So, commas make all the difference, you’re right about that. But, I just want him to admit to what he has “no qualms” admitting: he was wrong about Nak.

It’s fine, it happens, we’re all wrong sometimes, but he won’t say it.

Ive dealt with people like Redboy a lot in my life and it’s easy to poke the bear; so I’ll have some fun, which is mainly what I’m doing. However, I really believe, based on his insane logic, unhealthy denial, and need to be right, that he has some very bad ego and emotional problems.

I guess I could block him? Who knows <3

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Ive dealt with people like Redboy a lot in my life and it’s easy to poke the bear; so I’ll have some fun, which is mainly what I’m doing. However, I really believe, based on his insane logic, unhealthy denial, and need to be right, that he has some very bad ego and emotional problems.
Problem is bud, im the one who has the stick to poke. I have had my fun on this site. Enjoy feeling morally and intellectually superior over me though ?

• Haha
Reactions: edge4ever

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
If i may attempt to turn this ship back around..

The fact he faced Kevin multiple times is just rediculess, they have a huge roster and Kevin was the only one available? Even story wise it was stupid, Kevin boy, ya lost, get over it and go back to the back of the line, but nope, he just kept getting oppertunitys despite losing so many times, and clean too might i add.

It took them way too long to move on from Kevin, good wrestler, but there are plenty of others who could have faced roman.

Reactions: Deadmanforever97