Should Roman Reigns move on from the Kevin Owens Rivalry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If i may attempt to turn this ship back around..

The fact he faced Kevin multiple times is just rediculess, they have a huge roster and Kevin was the only one available? Even story wise it was stupid, Kevin boy, ya lost, get over it and go back to the back of the line, but nope, he just kept getting oppertunitys despite losing so many times, and clean too might i add.

It took them way too long to move on from Kevin, good wrestler, but there are plenty of others who could have faced roman.
He never lost clean...

TLC he got screwed

He got screwed in the steel cage match on smackdown

He got screwed in the Last man standing match at the Royal Rumble

He had 3 matches and he got screwed 3 times. Your entire point has crumbled

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
He never lost clean...

TLC he got screwed

He got screwed in the steel cage match on smackdown

He got screwed in the Last man standing match at the Royal Rumble

He had 3 matches and he got screwed 3 times. Your entire point has crumbled
You're not going to convince anyone that the Kevin Owens wasn't overused.

You come up with the saying of "Fight business"???

Well let me narrow it down for you this is the wrestling business.

Roman Reigns is a heel you should expect him to cheat or "Screw" Owens.

If they would had that first at tlc and didn't continue it would've been a big deal.

But there are 3 people who feels Owen shouldn't have had so many rematches and 1 who believe he should.

You do the math. You've lost this argument

Redboy123@

Reaction score
You're not going to convince anyone that the Kevin Owens wasn't overused.

You come up with the saying of "Fight business"???

Well let me narrow it down for you this is the wrestling business.

Roman Reigns is a heel you should expect him to cheat or "Screw" Owens.

If they would had that first at tlc and didn't continue it would've been a big deal.

But there are 3 people who feels Owen shouldn't have had so many rematches and 1 who believe he should.

You do the math. You've lost this argument
That's ridiculous. You are ridiculous. Just because someone is the minority over a completely subjective matter does not mean they have to concede their opinion. That is an utterly ridiculous way to be. Any sane and logical person should understand that if the majority of people like a movie then that does not mean the minority have to give up and agree with them.

Also Alpha Beta said something that was objectively untrue and I corrected him. What is your problem?

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
That's ridiculous. You are ridiculous. Just because someone is the minority over a completely subjective matter does not mean they have to concede their opinion. That is an utterly ridiculous way to be. Any sane and logical person should understand that if the majority of people like a movie then that does not mean the minority have to give up and agree with them.

Also Alpha Beta said something that was objectively untrue and I corrected him. What is your problem?
To be honest you're the minority in this thread because you're the ONLY ONE defending Kevin Owens rematch situation

While others are against it. You're the one who've fail and hit your head on concrete.

Because you cannot get over the fact that no one wanted to see Kevin Owens vs Roman Reigns 3 or 4 times in a row.

No one wanted to see it. LIVE WITH IT.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
To be honest you're the minority in this thread because you're the ONLY ONE defending Kevin Owens rematch situation

While others are against it. You're the one who've fail and hit your head on concrete.

Because you cannot get over the fact that no one wanted to see Kevin Owens vs Roman Reigns 3 or 4 times in a row.

No one wanted to see it. LIVE WITH IT.
Who cares if im the only one out of 4 people that doesn't mind Kevin Owens getting a match at the Rumble? Why does that annoy you? Doesn't annoy me that you think differently.

No one wanted to see it....lol fuck off. You are basing that on this tiny thread. You have a 3:1 ratio. So to say that im the only one who doesn't mind owens getting a match at rumble is completely untrue.

But like I said....even if I was the only one (even though that is completely untrue) it doesn't takeaway the fact that this is a completely subjective issue. There is no right or wrong answer despite what you like to suggest. Real spoilt and childish way to be dude.