Should Roman Reigns move on from the Kevin Owens Rivalry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
You can try to “cover” it all you want, all you did was dig yourself into a pit. Hahahahaha. You lost, it’s fine.
My point was I only wanted to judge It in the moment. Lock me away and throw away the key I guess. WWE e is unpredictable sometimes and they do set stuff off and not pay off. But I couldn't of predicted that in the moment

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
My point was I only wanted to judge It in the moment. Lock me away and throw away the key I guess. WWE e is unpredictable sometimes and they do set stuff off and not pay off. But I couldn't of predicted that in the moment
My point is that you defended it so much and kept it going saying that if they don’t follow up on the gauntlet in the near future, you’d say I was right and that WWE fucked up, correct?

Thus, since it’s the near future with literally no Nak near Roman.... I’d say it’s fitting to admit that someone was right, that being me.....

Redboy123@

Reaction score
My point is that you defended it so much and kept it going saying that if they don’t follow up on the gauntlet in the near future, you’d say I was right and that WWE fucked up, correct?

Thus, since it’s the near future with literally no Nak near Roman.... I’d say it’s fitting to admit that someone was right, that being me.....
Yeah I literally said that a month ago. You are just repeating what I've already said. Well done. What's your problem? There's no point gloating to the person who has been utterly reasonable in the debate.

Now if Nakamura would have a match which is still very much on the cards. Episode of smackdown maybe. Then I would be the one to be in the position of gloat. As you have been completely in this thread

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yeah I literally said that a month ago. You are just repeating what I've already said. Well done. What's your problem? There's no point gloating to the person who has been utterly reasonable in the debate.

Now if Nakamura would have a match which is still very much on the cards. Episode of smackdown maybe. Then I would be the one to be in the position of gloat. As you have been completely in this thread
lol in the “near” future? Huh... your idea of near is crazy, especially since 0 follow up has been done with Nak since doing so well in the gauntlet so I think that flame is kind of gone, but you’ll justify your stupidity either way. Have fun big boy!

Redboy123@

Reaction score
lol in the “near” future? Huh... your idea of near is crazy, especially since 0 follow up has been done with Nak since doing so well in the gauntlet so I think that flame is kind of gone, but you’ll justify your stupidity either way. Have fun big boy!
Well he has turned babyface and has got a nice little singles push. So there has been immediate follow up

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Man Nak’s push is so big right now!!! So glad he won the gauntlet for good story building!!! You gonna admit it now???

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Man Nak’s push is so big right now!!! So glad he won the gauntlet for good story building!!! You gonna admit it now???
I already have you idiot. Absolute clown. As I have said I have no quams whatsoever admitting that i was wrong. Already states that. Don't know why you bringing this up. Maybe you need to learn how to read

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I already have you idiot. Absolute clown. As I have said I have no quams whatsoever admitting that i was wrong. Already states that. Don't know why you bringing this up. Maybe you need to learn how to read
You never said that you were wrong. Show me.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
As I said previously I dont have any qualms admitting I was wrong. I just didn't wanna judge in the moment of time. Wanted to see where it was going. Nakamura very well may get his title match down the road so maybe I'd will be laughing at you little baby clown

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Right but when you gonna admit that you’re wrong? I think it’s fair to say that given how long it’s been since the gauntlet and literally 0 push and no title shots, why not admit it now? Or you gonna wait like 6 more months when maybe gets a shot against Roman or edge or whoever and then say “see I told you so!!”

You haven’t flat out said “I was wrong about Nak.” You said half assed things like “I don’t have any qualms about admitting I was wrong.” But you haven’t actually admitted it because in the same paragraph you still hang onto that Nak might get a title shot down the road and you’ll be laughing at me.

so.... just say “I was wrong about Nak and the gauntlet, and I love you Edge.”

Then I’ll say I’ll respect you and kiss you.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
As I have already started, I have no quams admitting I was wrong.

Nakamura just turned face so he can be in the midcard. Not to set him up as title challenger. The guantlet did have purpose though.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Right but when you gonna admit that you’re wrong? I think it’s fair to say that given how long it’s been since the gauntlet and literally 0 push and no title shots, why not admit it now? Or you gonna wait like 6 more months when maybe gets a shot against Roman or edge or whoever and then say “see I told you so!!”

You haven’t flat out said “I was wrong about Nak.” You said half assed things like “I don’t have any qualms about admitting I was wrong.” But you haven’t actually admitted it because in the same paragraph you still hang onto that Nak might get a title shot down the road and you’ll be laughing at me.

so.... just say “I was wrong about Nak and the gauntlet, and I love you Edge.”

Then I’ll say I’ll respect you and kiss you.
You are a child

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
As I have already started, I have no quams admitting I was wrong.

Nakamura just turned face so he can be in the midcard. Not to set him up as title challenger. The guantlet did have purpose though.
Hahahaha sad. Bye!!!!