Should McFly be banned so he has more time to suck his mom's dick?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should McFly be banned so he has more time to suck his mom's dick?

• YES, ban this worthless cunt.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, let's kick him in the e-stomach some more!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
so-not-funny.jpg

Yeah, posting a picture that you didnt even make is real funny right? Silly nigg3r

Kizza

Reaction score
Nah, I don't need the applause.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
ahahaha, smurf sent me a PM to 'get off his dick' because I gave him a red square again.

Too bad I can't find your tiny dick.

Pathetic jew.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
who the fuck is mcfly

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
A stupid, annoying jew who was banned from another wrestling forum so he came here to share his stupidity and got butthurt because Colin red repped him a bunch of times and he takes rep seriously so now he is begging for green rep because he thinks it means he's a good member when he isn't.

Axis

Reaction score
McFly is bad in the sense that he makes awful threads for the sake of making threads, with hilariously bad opening posts. He's like a used car salesman, trying to get us to post in his threads. Only he's selling shit.

Reaction score
He's a jew?? Fuck man, you have far more serious problems than worrying about getting negative rep on a wrestling board. I'd rather be black, well, actually I'd rather be dead than be black, so I guess I'd rather be a dead black man than be a Jew. And if I were a dead black man, I guess that means I'm giving back to the community more than a live black man.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
McFly this is for you

xlkuus.jpg

Beer

Reaction score
You idiots are wasting your time. I HIAT banned him. He may not be the best poster around, but he's certainly better than most, so for that he's probably worth hanging on to.

I don't want to see him driven from the site because a bunch of LadyHotrod's goons started calling him names.

Reaction score
You idiots are wasting your time. I HIAT banned him. He may not be the best poster around, but he's certainly better than most, so for that he's probably worth hanging on to.

I don't want to see him driven from the site because a bunch of LadyHotrod's goons started calling him names.

Beer solved the shit out of my problem, Mcfly has no more to fear from me.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
He's a jew?? Fuck man, you have far more serious problems than worrying about getting negative rep on a wrestling board. I'd rather be black, well, actually I'd rather be dead than be black, so I guess I'd rather be a dead black man than be a Jew. And if I were a dead black man, I guess that means I'm giving back to the community more than a live black man.

hahaha, this is awesome.