Should McFly be banned so he has more time to suck his mom's dick?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should McFly be banned so he has more time to suck his mom's dick?

• YES, ban this worthless cunt.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, let's kick him in the e-stomach some more!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iamironman

Reaction score
hey mclfy y dont u make like a tree and get out of here

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Why would she do something about her crew? She finally has the group of sniveling horny toads that answer to her beck and call to make it seem like her opinion is majority opinion on who's a crappy poster and who's not that she's always wanted.

I just can't wait for the day that one of them steps out of line and the entire congregation turns on them like jackals proving that you're only cool with "The Group" until you disagree with the leader.

the408kid

Reaction score
Just to let you know people, Jewish is a religion and a race.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I love how some of you smurfs think this is 'my crew'. I don't give a shit about them. If they feel like putting in their two cents, I don't care, I don't ask them to and I don't need them to. I don't need 'back up', I give my opinions and if people feel like agreeing, go bitch and moan to them about it. I get nothing out of a bunch of 16 years olds saying YEAH LADY, I AGREE!!!!11!! Everyone on the board could disagree with every single word I say and I would still say the same shit. I don't say what I say to get people on my side so people like Knox Beard can go fuck themselves and stop pretending they know what I want.

Kizza

Reaction score
I love how some of you smurfs think this is 'my crew'. I don't give a shit about them. If they feel like putting in their two cents, I don't care, I don't ask them to and I don't need them to. I don't need 'back up', I give my opinions and if people feel like agreeing, go bitch and moan to them about it. I get nothing out of a bunch of 16 years olds saying YEAH LADY, I AGREE!!!!11!! Everyone on the board could disagree with every single word I say and I would still say the same shit. I don't say what I say to get people on my side so people like Knox Beard can go fuck themselves and stop pretending they know what I want.

:'(

maty619

Reaction score
Mike, ban maty from HIAT, he clearly can't handle it.

McFly, shut up, red rep bothers you so you're an obvious bitch with no life so e-cred is important, smurf.

Sorry, this thread got boring to me long ago but I was just looking round to work out who LHR's crew (it still remains a mystery to me) and I find this post. Seriously, it is a common thing for people to fight against prejudice, it doesn't mean they can't handle it just that they find it wrong. So you suggest I should be banned from HIAT for being a good little boy and telling people not to be prejudice. That is bullshit! Someone who can't handle HIAT is someon, like what McFly has been doing, bitches and moans then keeps on saying he aint gonna post and is telling people to stop posting in his thread, that is someone who can't handle HIAT not me. If I can't handle HIAT then I wouldn't be posting this right now, due to the fact I'd be worried about what you are gonna post back and the shit I am gonna get from your so called crew (btw read your last post, have to clear up that is no reflection on you :S), but I am posting, that is proof enough that I can handle HIAT and I shouldn't be banned.

Reaction score
lol @ the LHR crew posts, i started posting in that thread (Colin White, seriously dude.) for the lulz at first them Mcfly's posts stopped being funny leaving him open to a whole lotta E-Rape

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

You don't get nothing out of it, but your followers are hoping to get some pun-tang out of it. Or at least a tit shot. I hope they're teenagers and not grown ass men thinking agreeing with you all the time will get them something out of you.

Reaction score
You don't get nothing out of it, but your followers are hoping to get some pun-tang out of it. Or at least a tit shot. I hope they're teenagers and not grown ass men thinking agreeing with you all the time will get them something out of you.

lol you just described Mat Awesomes intentions in all LHR vs Mcfly threads.