Should McFly be banned so he has more time to suck his mom's dick?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should McFly be banned so he has more time to suck his mom's dick?

• YES, ban this worthless cunt.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, let's kick him in the e-stomach some more!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
He doesn't like seeing people be prejudice, so this means he cannot handle HIAT. Hmm, smells like flawed logic.

Anything goes in HIAT doesnt it? and it says "And if you don't want to view it, or get involved in it then just stay out of here. " and he doesnt want to view people being prejudice

maty619

Reaction score
Anything goes in HIAT doesnt it? and it says "And if you don't want to view it, or get involved in it then just stay out of here. " and he doesnt want to view people being prejudice

It's not a case of not wanting to view it, just not wanting people to do it. Huge difference.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Out of everything I typed, the first thing you can point out is the word with "fry" in it, ironic much?

Out of everything you typed?

I'm guessing "fry" offended you since you're a negroid

How is that alot. You claimed that I was offened by the word fry cause I'm black. I'm not seeing the relevance. Don't see how it's ironic either. Then again, there's a reason I've ignored your post for the past 2 years.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
He doesn't like seeing people be prejudice, so this means he cannot handle HIAT. Hmm, smells like flawed logic.

lol hiat is like a kitten in your arms purring you to sleep.

Reaction score
I'm shocked that you care so much about me to make a thread about me LHR. You know, that thread in HIAT became entertainment to me, a LONG time ago. Seriously. If me and anybody else in the thread actually takes the insults to heart, then there is a problem. I'm here to enjoy myself, and talk wrestling.

Reaction score
Out of everything you typed?

I'm guessing "fry" offended you since you're a negroid

How is that alot. You claimed that I was offened by the word fry cause I'm black. I'm not seeing the relevance. Don't see how it's ironic either. Then again, there's a reason I've ignored your post for the past 2 years.

I meant in the the thread I was flaming Mcfly in, blueberry. Out of all the things I typed to him you point out "fry".

If you ignored my posts for the past 2 years, then why do you start replying to them now?

Stop plunging toilets with your dreadlocks and try again.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Still doesn't excuse prejudice behaviour, I know it is allowed, you can do whatever the fuck you want here, but discriminating against people because of their religion is uncondonable, if that is even a word.

Mike, ban maty from HIAT, he clearly can't handle it.

McFly, shut up, red rep bothers you so you're an obvious bitch with no life so e-cred is important, smurf.

Kizza

Reaction score
I meant in the the thread I was flaming Mcfly in, blueberry. Out of all the things I typed to him you point out "fry".

If you ignored my posts for the past 2 years, then why do you start replying to them now?

Shut the fuck up curry muncher.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

so-not-funny.jpg