Should McFly be banned so he has more time to suck his mom's dick?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should McFly be banned so he has more time to suck his mom's dick?

• YES, ban this worthless cunt.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, let's kick him in the e-stomach some more!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
i posted a shopped picture of a burger with Mcfag written above it then Showstopper said something like "mcdonaldsfry" but when Mcfly said the thread was "locked" it started going downhill

Started going down hill? By then, then the thread was in hell.

Reaction score
k, great, but my point still stands. You randomly popper in just to get on LHR's good list. Wouldn't surprise me if she too agreed.

I randomly popped in to make fun of a pathetic jew, because the rest of the threads are boring. I could care less about getting on anyones good list, at the end of the day its a forum, the friends you have on here wont be there in real life.

Go make some real friends and stop worrying about my posts, caphice?

Beer

Reaction score
I randomly popped in to make fun of a pathetic jew, because the rest of the threads are boring. I could care less about getting on anyones good list, at the end of the day its a forum, the friends you have on here wont be there in real life.

Go make some real friends and stop worrying about my posts, caphice?

Possibly, but it was probably to get in her good books.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

Kizza

Reaction score
Now, now, no need for racism is there? I say no, he was a bit of a twat in the Colin White thread but I like his wrestling posts, I'd say if he never attempted to post in HIat he would be my choice for new member of the month.

Calling someone a Jew is not racist. Jews aren't a race. I've explained this whole concept of racism to you before fuckwit.