Screw this forum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

XBA is ten times the better choice, I for one didn't think monk was a great member i thought of him as a parasite to this site.

He was a virus that infected most members on this forum. As stupid as MS was his stupidity made other members even dumber than himself.

I would like those members to stay. I never once had an issue with WS, J-Dawg, or Blaze. I loved those guys.

The Rated R CMStar

C4 can go fuck himself tbh.

XB is a great member and a nice guy, but I am still missing what he has done to deserve the spot.

Wordlife is just a tool tbh. I hope the guy proves me wrong by actually developing an opinion of his own, because all I have seen in here from him is posts of his agreeing with everyone and blindly following XBA.

Qwake

nah I am probly wanted here alot more than you are you dumb fuck face. held my tongue long enough

Fuck off, just because you're getting in good with Chaos and his new staff doesn't mean everyone else is gonna start liking you, Great One fucking owns you in everyway possible.

Kassidy

Reaction score
getting in good? clearly you don't know IWF's past I have always been in good, only reason I haven't been active is MS and hes gone. You havent been around long enough for me to even care if you think great one is a better than me so i take no offense lol hate me im cool with it

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
So now you people are going to be under wordlife and XBA? Rofl. Have fun being under those ass-kissers and have fun posting in those 'wrestling sections'.

Wrestling Station being an administrator was the best thing that ever happened to this forum. And monkeystyle's way of handling this forum was amazing. Although I wanted the rules to be a bit more strict, having these guys de-admined is complete utter bullshit.

Now this forum is fucking horrible. I don't give a fuck what Mike Chaos thinks but this place is not the same anymore. And I'll not be a part of this shit hole.

Fuck you, Mike Chaos, you moron. And fuck you, 'new' IWF.

I'm leaving and I promise that I WON'T EVER post here again.
If somebody has a better forum put up, email it to hamzahms@hotmail.com.

You are not a man of your word now are you?