Screw this forum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

^^^ Getting touchy aint you kizza? I must have touched a nerve. Never mind dude you can still post music for me :).

Kizza

Nah, you're just a dumbshit and I felt it needed to be pointed out again.

Moonlight Drive

Like I don't get it. There aren't that many fuckin rules that I posted. It isn't an uptight place at all no one is getting banned. I don't care if people hate me or not that doesn't mean I will ban them. They can have their grudge against me and we can talk about wrestling and fight in HIAT. Not a problem. Is it that hard for people to not say the N word in wrestling discussions? That's basically it. No racism. I just want to add some integrity to this place.

That's all fair enough, I just think that trying to enforce this new regime by dumping those who would oppose it (ie. Monk) and promoting those who will blindly follow where you lead them (Wordlife) is all wrong. People are definitely overreacting, but MS was a great admin and did a lot for this forum during the time I've been here, at least from my point of view, and to have him tossed out wasn't the right move. If you had Mark's permission, you could've just changed the rules without throwing out an integral cog of the adminstration.

Kizza

It's not the rules I have a problem with, it's MS and WS being replaced by two people who can't do it imo.

Moonlight Drive

LKP said:
C4 is a fucking idiot. And also i said something to mike chaos about this forum cause lets be honest it was boring, repetitive, racist and i agree with mike choas on everything. Am i dick riding? Hell no just agree on what hes doing ive been saying it for 3 years. XBA and WORDLIFE's promotions are good in my eyes. Only reason why qwake and kizza do not like it is because they cant get away with the shit that they did before thats all it is.
Who cares if c4 has gone? Or MS or WS? I don't care i never liked MS much i thought he was to much of a peepshow idiot type guy. Ws was ok he made me laugh at times but i didn't see mod power in him. I think this forum is going the right way, Getting rid of the wankers and this forum will now become better in my eyes.
i stand by my opinions i know 90% of you sheep followers will disagree with me but cmon guys at the end of the day if you do not like whats going on here GTFO. Make it even easier for guys like me to come on here and not get insulted everyday.

Hello pot, I'd like you to meet kettle.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Is it that hard for people to not say the N word in wrestling discussions?

Nash?

And this forum really isn't the worst out there as far as Fascism goes. Just look at Death Valley Driver's message board. I could pretty much guarantee that someone like Mizmasta/Matt's Legs/the 26 year old sophomore would probably end up with a severe case of butt hurt if he went on that board and posted some of the nonsensical drivel he regularly posts on here. Speaking of which has he posted recently? I'm sure he's probably happy about what went down.

I'm still gonna post in wrestling discussion and I'm still gonna be awesome.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
That's all fair enough, I just think that trying to enforce this new regime by dumping those who would oppose it (ie. Monk) and promoting those who will blindly follow where you lead them (Wordlife) is all wrong. People are definitely overreacting, but MS was a great admin and did a lot for this forum during the time I've been here, at least from my point of view, and to have him tossed out wasn't the right move. If you had Mark's permission, you could've just changed the rules without throwing out an integral cog of the adminstration.

My self and Monk would not of been able to co exist on the same staff. He stands for the total opposite of what I want and I know he would continue to campaign against me as if I would step down from the forum or something. Mark gave this forum to me years ago basically for me to run it. He gave me full power and permission to anything on here. But a few days ago MS and TTQ and a bunch of people mailing Mark with some immature forum drama about members wanting no rules and allowed to say racist shit? That was their defense? Honestly. They mailed Mark saying they want to spam, taking up space and bandwidth on the forum and that they want to do whatever they want.

Beer

Everyone should die but Kiz/Bar Tab and Pat. You're all cunts! Doom to you! I want to rid you from the earth. DOOOM!

LKP

Beer you do not like it? GTFO. I notice all of the spammers loved MS lol?. And hate the fact there is change. Its like homicide and rhyno and co hahaaa. Tna is changing so is IWF. Get used to it.