Screw this forum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^Dude Mike (XBA) I 100% agree.

Apparently everyone doesn't see me fucking fit for my job or care for me whatsoever. I don't get it, its a goddamn forum. I bet all you pussies who are fucking "all tough and badass" on IWF are fat overweight Blue girlie guy'd fucks in real life. I don't understand the big deal here. I for one am thankful for being recognized by higher power on this forum for once, and being noticed for the first time in, I don't know, 4 years as well counting back to 2006?

Never had a problem with anyone on this forum for the fact that, apparently, I was too nice of a person. Now that I have power you guys all think I won't be using my power if need-be hmm?

Let me make ONE thing clear, as a joke, sort of, I filled in a few members on what I planned on doing if I had won the KOTF back a few days ago. I plan on exposing myself and really exposing the fuck out of each and every member on this forum that I CANNOT tolerate whatso-fucking-ever. But I didn't, I kept getting messages about making a Court, and blah blah, so I said fuck it, no one will take me seriously anyways cause I'm "Mr. Nice Guy"

Mr. Nice Guy is fucking over, fucking done with. You don't think I can do my job? Then so be it, laugh it off, but you'll find out the hard way. You people need to learn to shut the fuck off and back the fuck off of Mike and XBA, along with myself. The asskissing comments, those gotta go too. Cause for one, I was not an asskisser to ANYONE on this fucking forum, ANYONE. You all think that I had MC's back is asskissing, then your fucking Blue. Same goes for the comments towards XBA, you all need to cut the bullshit and let the man do his job. Enough with the hypocritical shit talk you lay on us for no apparent reason goddammit.

Either grow a pair, deal with the new changes, and stop talking your shit. If you don't like it, then get the fuck out. Make your choice. If not, we'll see how we can make your choice see fit to this forum.

Beer

I think I'll try and laugh it off because I don't believe you've got it in you to "expose" people.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
why the fuck is LKP still involved in this? no one thinks your worth two shits anyways and for you to continue thinking your opinion matters is idiotic at best. Seriously shut your fucking mouth and stop acting like what you have to say is going to mean anything.

LKP

See sterl now comments like this would normally warrant a harsh reaction from me. But im not going to say anything like that. But its a forum im entitled to an opinion whether you like it or not. Sterl you have been gone for ages so back off and re read some threads to catch up.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Actually I haven't been gone I've just been mostly a lurker. I just found it utterly hilarious that you were in the middle of this.

Travis40

I really don't like the demodding of Monk and WS, and I really don't think XBA deserves to be an Admin (no offense, he's a great person to talk wrestling with, but I don't think he's Admin material), but I really think Wordlife deserves his position. I'm just gonna try to stay out of this shit from now on....

LKP

^^^ Has finally learn t. Ill take BB's advice i think people get where i stand on the matter now.

Axis

My only problem with WORDLIFE and XBA is that their posts can sometimes be hard to read, on account of them constructed in the same way that middle schooler would theoretically post. I'm still trying to cope with somebody have ALL CAPS IN THEIR USERNAME, but I think maybe I can ignore that.

Really, though. Why not just "Wordlife?"

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Kizza said:
Nah, you're just a dumbshit and I felt it needed to be pointed out again.

ROFL! This has to be the post of the week for me. LKP You just got owned, then you won back some freedom then got owned again. All in one sentence o.0

Kassidy

Reaction score
I have waited A long time for mike to come back and I always said Mike would put monkey in his place and here we are :). I couldn't be happier lol

Axis

FUCK! NO! NO! GOD DAMNIT! NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!! FUUUUUUCK!!!!

During my first main event push around here, Kassidy was the Blaze of the town. How the FUCK does it work out that as soon as Blaze leaves, this little fucker comes back?

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK.

xtremebadass

It's not that people don't like you at all man. Most just don't see you as a great member and that's what is required to be an admin.

But MS had what it took to be Admin? I am not trying to argue here, all I want to know is what you, the members, thought MS had to rightfully be called Admin. What did he do to become Admin and what did he do to stay Admin? That's all I am asking. From my perspective I did not see much. Maybe someone can enlighten me.

Kassidy

Reaction score
XBA is ten times the better choice, I for one didn't think monk was a great member i thought of him as a parasite to this site.

LKP

Me also kassidy dude. But beer qwake and kizza may shout at you now soon for this agreement that xba deserves his title. Just wait for it.