Screw this forum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
MS made this into his own personal playground with politics. Picked on everyone he didn't like and favored the people who worshiped him, some because he let them spam and unbanned them and created anarchy. Doing immature shit like neg rep members for no reason and making alt accounts to insult members along side WS and deleting the evidence as they did so. Very corrupt way of being a fair admin if I might say so myself. Unacceptable. People don't want to understand the facts. This is a wrestling message board.

Beer

My self and Monk would not of been able to co exist on the same staff. He stands for the total opposite of what I want and I know he would continue to campaign against me as if I would step down from the forum or something. Mark gave this forum to me years ago basically for me to run it. He gave me full power and permission to anything on here. But a few days ago MS and TTQ and a bunch of people mailing Mark with some immature forum drama about members wanting no rules and allowed to say racist shit? That was their defense? Honestly. They mailed Mark saying they want to spam, taking up space and bandwidth on the forum and that they want to do whatever they want.

Stupid thing to say. Good luck getting a big forum if the that's the attitude.

Beer

Beer you do not like it? GTFO. I notice all of the spammers loved MS lol?. And hate the fact there is change. Its like homicide and rhyno and co hahaaa. Tna is changing so is IWF. Get used to it.

/facepalm.

Moonlight Drive

My self and Monk would not of been able to co exist on the same staff. He stands for the total opposite of what I want and I know he would continue to campaign against me as if I would step down from the forum or something. Mark gave this forum to me years ago basically for me to run it. He gave me full power and permission to anything on here. But a few days ago MS and TTQ and a bunch of people mailing Mark with some immature forum drama about members wanting no rules and allowed to say racist shit? That was their defense? Honestly. They mailed Mark saying they want to spam, taking up space and bandwidth on the forum and that they want to do whatever they want.

Too bad you two couldn't get over your squabbles then, as I believe MS brought a great balance to the administration. Sure, he was corrupt and an asshole to those who were idiots, but its not as if he welcome complete anarchy throughout sections outside HIAT. I agree with Kizza that Wordlife and XBA are not mod/admin material though, as having people that aren't going to enforce the rules is not a good way to try and change the place.

LKP said:
Beer you do not like it? GTFO. I notice all of the spammers loved MS lol?. And hate the fact there is change. Its like homicide and rhyno and co hahaaa. Tna is changing so is IWF. Get used to it.
Are you seriously that stupid?

LKP

MS made this into his own personal playground with politics. Picked on everyone he didn't like and favored the people who worshiped him, some because he let them spam and unbanned them and created anarchy. Doing immature shit like neg rep members for no reason and making alt accounts to insult members along side WS and deleting the evidence as they did so. Very corrupt way of being a fair admin if I might say so myself. Unacceptable. People don't want to understand the facts. This is a wrestling message board.

Yeah some people do not see it that way mike. You always have the awkward inmates. And MLD im stupid enough to have a quote from me in your sig.......... yeah dude that works.

Moonlight Drive

And MLD im stupid enough to have a quote from me in your sig.......... yeah dude that works.

I really hope you don't take that in a flattering way. It's actually just a permanent demonstration of my disdain for you and your idiotic ranting and admin dickriding.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Too bad you two couldn't get over your squabbles then, as I believe MS brought a great balance to the administration. Sure, he was corrupt and an asshole to those who were idiots, but its not as if he welcome complete anarchy throughout sections outside HIAT. I agree with Kizza that Wordlife and XBA are not mod/admin material though, as having people that aren't going to enforce the rules is not a good way to try and change the place.

Are you seriously that stupid?

Well I know I can trust XBA and wordlife, I couldn't trust MS or WS. I have been talking with XBA and wordlife for awhile on facebook and developed a trust with both of them. That is part of the reason why they are where they are. Both are active and areNT douchebags to the members. I can in-vision them messing up and maybe using bad judgment but everyone learns from their mistakes.

Moonlight Drive

Well I know I can trust XBA and wordlife, I couldn't trust MS or WS. I have been talking with XBA and wordlife for awhile on facebook and developed a trust with both of them. That is part of the reason why they are where they are. Both are active and are douchebags to the members. I can in-vision them messing up and maybe using bad judgment but everyone learns from their mistakes.

Really? Wordlife is, quite honestly, the nicest guy I've ever seen on the internet (no homo)

I still am iffy on XBA, although it's not a judgment of his character. The BTB section pretty much drowned in spam when he was mod, so I don't know if it was the right decision.

Either way, it's not my decision to make and I hope you have better foresight than I believe I have. I'm done with my two cents, hopefully this pans out better than the doomsayers predicted.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Really? Wordlife is, quite honestly, the nicest guy I've ever seen on the internet (no homo)

I still am iffy on XBA, although it's not a judgment of his character. The BTB section pretty much drowned in spam when he was mod, so I don't know if it was the right decision.

Either way, it's not my decision to make and I hope you have better foresight than I believe I have. I'm done with my two cents, hopefully this pans out better than the doomsayers predicted.

LOL I made a typo sorry haha. I meant to say they ARENT douchebags.

Qwake

Wow C4, hypocritical about this whole situation, now you see you're leaving when we all know you will return in due time. Sandnigger smurf.

noumenon

See what happens. I don't log on for one night and I've got pages upon pages of bullshit to read...lol.
It's just a forum guys, calm down, talk wrestling and enjoy yourselves.

xtremebadass

So I see alot of members don't like me that much and don't trust me.

Listen, I have been here for 4 years and have literally done everything there is to do here. I have no idea how anyone could say anything bad about me as a member or me as a member of the staff. So I am not a complete asshole like MS, that makes me in the wrong?

For the record, I never once asked for any position here. If I was asked by a higher power I accepted because they thought I was worthy.

Beer

It's not that people don't like you at all man. Most just don't see you as a great member and that's what is required to be an admin.