Scrap the US title?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
CENA SUCKS!

JK, doin the full current Cena chant. Hahaha.

But I really know alot..
No joke..

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Aahh, cool.
I like Pique, but I like his gf more!
Whaaaaaaa

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah baby, yeah!
Lucky Gerard.
9f7c832136d21bab40db03d9844450e7.gif

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
And......back on-topic.

How about this?

Unify the WWE and WHC titles. Wrestlers currently competing in this division: Cena, Punk, Orton, Bryan, Jericho, Taker (not a definitive list on any of these, just some thoughts to guide us)

Make the IC Title the "secondary" belt, contested in the upper-midcard/low-main-event scene (guys can move back and forth between the IC and WWE Championship ranks, no big deal). Currently: Swagger, Sheamus, Rhodes, Big Show, Miz

The US Title becomes the "tertiary" belt, like the old European Championship. Currently: Ryder, Kingston, most new guys would come in initially competing in these ranks.

Divas and Tag Teams stay basically the same, but I would beef up both divisions.

Cruiserweight Championship would be great to bring back, but WWE really doesn't have the right kind of talent for it. The only guys who I could legitimately see in a "Cruiserweight Division" would be Mysterio, Gabriel, Sin Cara, Hunico, maybe Slater. It's just that the WWE Model has for so long been the "big, muscular" type and WCW, then TNA grabbed the smaller guys (Daniels, Austin Aries, Shannon Moore). It would take a concentrated effort on behalf of the boys in Stamford to recruit those guys into WWE. They've got some great cruiserweight talent in the back (Dean Malenko, anyone?), but not a lot in the ring.

wk

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
And......back on-topic.

How about this?

Unify the WWE and WHC titles. Wrestlers currently competing in this division: Cena, Punk, Orton, Bryan, Jericho, Taker (not a definitive list on any of these, just some thoughts to guide us)

Make the IC Title the "secondary" belt, contested in the upper-midcard/low-main-event scene (guys can move back and forth between the IC and WWE Championship ranks, no big deal). Currently: Swagger, Sheamus, Rhodes, Big Show, Miz

The US Title becomes the "tertiary" belt, like the old European Championship. Currently: Ryder, Kingston, most new guys would come in initially competing in these ranks.

Divas and Tag Teams stay basically the same, but I would beef up both divisions.

Cruiserweight Championship would be great to bring back, but WWE really doesn't have the right kind of talent for it. The only guys who I could legitimately see in a "Cruiserweight Division" would be Mysterio, Gabriel, Sin Cara, Hunico, maybe Slater. It's just that the WWE Model has for so long been the "big, muscular" type and WCW, then TNA grabbed the smaller guys (Daniels, Austin Aries, Shannon Moore). It would take a concentrated effort on behalf of the boys in Stamford to recruit those guys into WWE. They've got some great cruiserweight talent in the back (Dean Malenko, anyone?), but not a lot in the ring.

wk

Don't like women?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Nope we're all raging homosexuals here, hopefully it doesn't affect our relationship with you.

Aww, almost got me there.

No, I can handle all people.
I will give everyone a chance, even a second one.
That's me.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I can see the point of two world titles as they are defended regularly but the midcard titles are just props really.Just get rid of the us title and have the ic title defended on a more regular basis.Rhodes has done a great job so far with the ic title but the wwe have not really given him much to work with and have not really given their full backing to restoring the prestige in the ic title.