Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
Nothing Gambit has done post-claim has given me reasons to town read him :worried

Alco

Reaction score
But I really, really dislike those two consecutive Ace posts when he came back.

unvote

vote Ace

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
People I'd kinda like to wagon:

Chris - Feels pretty underwhelming and to be flying under the radar kinda like in Star Wars
Hank - Probably too confrontative to be scum but I also haven't seen his usual solvy town game, would love to figure out what the deal with him is
Jeff Valley Driver - Seems to mostly latch onto others' ideas and that time he responded to Guts and went overdefensive still bothers me
Ace Dalton - Just force some more activity, his stuff so far is quickly summarized with a simple "meh"

This doesn't account for inactives like Doddsy, Rugrat, TKOK, Mikey, Brutus, I'd love for them to get involved but it's not as easy as building a wagon and hoping they magically appear in thread.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I like Alcos catchup, it's not overbearingly exhaustive in size but the jist is, he has people he's suspicious of and that he would like to push which is good enough for me for now.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Whom am I even voting at this stage

unvote
vote Jeff

Ace

Reaction score
Word. Salad.

:swaggyp

Calling my posts word salad has become boring at the best of times, but how is that word salad when I brought up new points on both Odo and Jeff, both of whom weren't in the limelight at the time?

Weird take.

Ace

Reaction score
People I'd kinda like to wagon:

Chris - Feels pretty underwhelming and to be flying under the radar kinda like in Star Wars
Hank - Probably too confrontative to be scum but I also haven't seen his usual solvy town game, would love to figure out what the deal with him is
Jeff Valley Driver - Seems to mostly latch onto others' ideas and that time he responded to Guts and went overdefensive still bothers me
Ace Dalton - Just force some more activity, his stuff so far is quickly summarized with a simple "meh"

This doesn't account for inactives like Doddsy, Rugrat, TKOK, Mikey, Brutus, I'd love for them to get involved but it's not as easy as building a wagon and hoping they magically appear in thread.
Happy to look deeper into Jeff, he certainly has seen more subdued than usual.

I'm not sold either way on Chris, which in fairness kinda leads into your point that it's been a low-profile performance. But I'm not particularly inclined to prioritise him at this point.

Hank is fine, I hate it but his tiff with Haza has him as a town read.

Not commenting on myself obv.

The primary focus still needs to be Lethal though obviously.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yea I'm not against wagoning Lethal for a claim, it's just people are already voting him in droves and I think the message has been sent so I personally wouldn't add my vote right now. It's on him in spirit if you will.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
vote big man

since chimpo is no selling me. EV hasn't really pinged me yet, and my initial read/feeling that his insistence on tweet's use of the word recent (or wtv it was) feels like textbook nitpicky town EV to me :draper2
Vote: N0M

My case on N0M is 100% damning and he should be lynched. And my case is that I don't like his face.
vote Poyser

well, what’s stopping you here exactly? No one is town reading me and tbh, the animus to lynch me is gonna be as high as it’s ever gonna be, given the previous two games?

Or in other terms, why is me being in my comfort zone acceptable to you if you have reason to doubt my alignment?
That second point has no merit. You did not know it was a joke vote when you first reacted to it.

Vote Gambit
unvote
vote poyser
vote lethal

I want this claim tbh. More then anyone else. Poyser might be bussing scum taken the opportunity to pounce on a weak members mistake but that’s kind of a reach. All I know is lethal wasn’t paying attention and looked downright scummy in the process
vote lethal

come play @Lethal Banks
But I really, really dislike those two consecutive Ace posts when he came back.

unvote

vote Ace
Hey @Lethal Banks come hang out!

Unvote
Vote: Lethal
Whom am I even voting at this stage

unvote
vote Jeff
ezgif-3-e703bd696e486-540.png

A Demo God Production of Heroes Mafia
Common people discover that they have super powers. Their lives intertwine as a devastating event must be prevented.

CuWr.gif

Midday 1 Vote Count

Poyser (3) - Rugrat, Odo, Jeff Valley Driver
Mi$$ Bli$$ (1) - Lethal Banks
Rugrat (1) - Big Man
Lethal Banks (6) - Gambitto, Raidokken, Mi$$ Bli$$, Poyser, PHEN0M
PHENOM (1) - Grim Cornette
Gambitto (2) - Laughable Chimp, Hank
Jeff Valley Driver (2) - Guts, Tweet
Ace Dalton (1) - Alco

With 22 players remaining in the game, it takes 12 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 1 will end on Saturday, Oct 24th, at 4:00 AM ET.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If you have less posts posts than me and I only have 10, I really need you to step up a little bit, please. Thank you.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So we got what, 20 hours left?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
20 hours remaining until end of day 1.

Reactions: Tweet

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Okay I'm here and reading back.

Wait, did Junk claim off of ONE vote? Ooooooooh man
What do you mean by this? I can see other people have called you up on it as well but not really asked what I'm looking for. Is claiming off one vote scummy to you? Is it related to Junk or just play in general.

I find that as scum he just talks shite and jumps on stupid stuff

kinda like trying to suss you for claiming off of 1 vote despite it obviously not being why you claimed lmao. It’s like he just looked for a reason to shade rather than trying to figure out if it’s sus and why
That said he talks a lot of shite as town too, I can just generally see where he’s coming from at least
Eh honestly wouldn't have minded this without the second post. Second post seems backtracky, and if you know he does it as town why say he does it as scum? Seems like planting a seed.

Since when do you just skim and talk shit though? Like I know you usually come in a read a bunch and comment. I dunno, this feels a tad spicy a reaction for very little suss (and only one vote iirc)
Like this from Jeff as I also see Lethal as someone who does his big quote posts. In conjunction with his earlier posts and that as well giving him a town lean.

So quick thoughts coming from my phone in work:

Tweets has been points about obv scumming previously, he did as much in Norse mythology.

N0m posting a lot is apparently an “outdated” read yet N0m was active as scum intentionally in Norse mythology (see where I’m going with this?) - I don’t think Nom links himself to Tweet that early as scum though.

Tweet saying it’s an outdated read when they literally played together using that scum meta in a QT 2 or so games ago is ODD to me.

@Jeff Valley Driver - you mentioned a point about a Tweet that is combative(? Think that was your wording) when town. Wonder why he ignored my post about Noms read not being outdated :hayden3
I don't understand what the top part means can you explain to me? Don't mind the rest of the points I just have no idea what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.