Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i'll check back in the a.m

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Golly I was hoping to have more to read

Alco

Reaction score
I have 40 pages to read, so I will do that and get paid to do it all the same :garrett

Alco

Reaction score
Why are we talking this much about the PR again when I've long since clarified that I was dicking around?
I'm at page 4, but yea pretty much this. What a non-issue.

Alco

Reaction score
Soooo uh what are peoples thoughts on Gambit? He has talked a lot about my PR so far, even long after I admitted it was just for teh lulz? Anybody else feel like he's struggling to come up with useful things to say?
it's basically why I voted him

Alco

Reaction score
it's basically why I voted him
In the sense that when I voted him his sole post was just some character-spec on your supposed PR. Which I already gave no thought at the time.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
that’s kinda my problem in a nutshell. I think you floated it out there to see if it could gain traction whilst keeping your own hands relatively clean. I don’t believe you as scum would seek out a head to head confrontation with me as town day 1, fwiw
But it’s weird that I’ve pointed out that I did this exact same thing as town last game and you haven’t taken that into account at all lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poyser, does Odo have anybody he tends to not go after as scum on day one? Do you think he comes after you like this and makes it look appealing? Asking for myself
I don’t think he has the same bite as scum in general. In fact last time we caught him as scum it was essentially because he kept implying I was scum whilst voting barry instead lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I can maybe understand why you want to wagon me based on the reasoning you have given but I don't really understand how you can be confident im scum. have you never seen me offer little as town? it happens when the thread is dominated by just 1 or 2 talking points because I just give my thoughts on it in one post and then don't comment further unless questioned so I have nothing else to produce content on and I also don't tend to repeat stuff people have already said.

how are the things I've said not worth saying? I thought gambit would know that that type of illogical claim is something junk would claim as scum. why is that not worth saying?
I never said I was confident, but i read you scum because I expect more from you when you actually do contribute. The junk thing didn’t register much because you didn’t really go anywhere. I am pretty sure junk is town and it was kinda like you just wanted to clarify that she could do it as scum and didn’t really do anything else with it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Is lethal not due back around now?

Alco

Reaction score
Skimming, not analysing each post for its merit. I just saw the claim and felt it interesting
but the actual reason was in her claim post :pogba

Also you did the effort of then looking up she only had one vote on her, I guess, but not the other context around Junk's claim?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
unvote
vote poyser
Hang on a minute

weren’t you just following me prior to this lmao?

care to explain this further since you’ve offered zero of your own thoughts on it so far? Like even when you asked what Odo’s case was, you got it wrong and then didn’t comment on his correction

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But it’s weird that I’ve pointed out that I did this exact same thing as town last game and you haven’t taken that into account at all lmao

I don’t give this point any credibility anyway, but could you quote the exact post you’re talking about for me please? Specifically the one where you’re saying you do ‘something’ as town too, cause I’m not sure what you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.