Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
I'm about 17 pages in and I'm quite uneasy about the old Jeffster. Looks like so far he's just latching onto points other people make and if he's posted a lot through the first 17 pages, then i've forgotten 80% of it already, which isn't a great sign either :hmm:

Guts

Reaction score
Gee I wonder if doc is gonna ask me something with a bit more fibre at some point, not really feeling his questioning at all this game

I guess I should be more forward then. I don't understand a player such as yourself using wagon speed spec. In my experience it has never been a reliable indication of alignment apart from maybe in end game. It's logic I wouldn't expect from a better player. It means less if you've used it before and means even less if Lethal isn't scum but I'm holding onto it for now.

I didn't and still don't follow your logic on the poisonproof stuff but I don't really care to continue pressing on that. You're a logical player so if you aren't making sense then that's cause for concern

I’m thinking one of Haza/hank is scum and took the time to cause a distraction and pad there post count, who out of the two it is, I’m not entirely sure.

I liked Hank's play around Tweet/PHEN0M and think in the drama with Haza he's more likely to be Town. Unsure on Haza

Unvote. Vote Lethal

Back later

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Big man has been around, why can’t I get anything out of him? If anything pushing him and trying to get more out of him is a net positive whereas you’re gonna be contributing regardless.
As for why it pinged me it’s because of how early it is and I don’t think gambit is the only person you’d wanna push all day after claiming BG lol

fwiw just the last game I played (or maybe the one before) we had a very similar song and dance about how a post of yours pinged me and I wasn’t pushing you :draper2

Junkette

Reaction score
I guess I should be more forward then. I don't understand a player such as yourself using wagon speed spec. In my experience it has never been a reliable indication of alignment apart from maybe in end game. It's logic I wouldn't expect from a better player. It means less if you've used it before and means even less if Lethal isn't scum but I'm holding onto it for now.

I didn't and still don't follow your logic on the poisonproof stuff but I don't really care to continue pressing on that. You're a logical player so if you aren't making sense then that's cause for concern

I liked Hank's play around Tweet/PHEN0M and think in the drama with Haza he's more likely to be Town. Unsure on Haza

Unvote. Vote Lethal

Back later
In fairness, sometimes day one wagons tend to fill faster on town players but it’s something I don’t particularly have any numbers for so I guess it’s kinda moot.

Wagons in general early tend to gain traction on town a lot easier I find, but it’s curious because for the most part i’ve Only paid attention to wagon speed as scum unless directly mentioned in the thread when I was town like here. Something no note? Maybe. Do you think that wagon speed is something that scum pay more attention too in the early going?

Junkette

Reaction score
I'll be able to catch up in maybe an hour or two has anything of note happened that I need to do something with immediately?

Looks like Doddsy’s promises aren’t worthy of much this game, highlighting this for my own recollection, hopefully you can give us more content to help us form a read on you rather then become POE fodder down the line

I don’t think he has the same bite as scum in general. In fact last time we caught him as scum it was essentially because he kept implying I was scum whilst voting barry instead lol

So you like his bite here? You don’t think he’s mafia coming after u early?

Is lethal not due back around now?
I was thinking the same, scared coward ducked the thread for an entire 24 hours almost, shame; would noose

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Yeah my bad had to run again I'll be able to read back when I'm home but it'll be like 3 hours

Reactions: Junkette

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Odo coming after me with this kinda conviction points to him being town, yes. Obviously a player of his calibre is capable of changing his play and avoiding the same pitfalls that have done him over in the past but I’d say he would probably choose somebody else if that was what he was doing here. Like there’s a lot of players in between Barry and me lmao, he could go for someone not considered a “scrub” but who he’d know he could get the better of, like a jeff or a tweet

although tbh the only post hes made that even bothered me was the one about leaving his vote on gambit and he went for me without me saying what it was so that’s obviously a good sign as well

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Doddsy with dem rabbit ears

Junkette

Reaction score
Conviction seems like a town tell for you Poyser, what do you make of PHENOM’s?

Thoughts on my lack of conviction this game, and questioning the narrative not pushing anything bar Lethal?

Junkette

Reaction score
FYI it’s still super early here, so I’m going back to bed after my smoke, I’ll likely respond back then

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I haven’t minded N0M so far. He’s usually a little more subtle for lack of a better word with his contributions as scum lol

Alco

Reaction score
I'm baaaack (for a bit, gonna play some F1 shortly.)

Scummiest scumread is Lethal for ditching etc (as has been outlined extensively).

I don't think scum claim a common role like bodyguard this early as it leaves you open for cc and scum don't want a 50/50 this early.

Also I'd like input from people as I noticed last game as SK, I noticed Odo often asking people questions that hint towards certain implications rather than actually asserting these statements. Is this a general Odo thing that I haven't noticed up until now, or is it worth thinking about further?
Word. Salad.

Alco

Reaction score
Also noticed Jeff hasn't tried any of his oddball d1 aggressive plays although I don't know if this is a town or scum tell tbh
this is also very fence-sitty.

Alco

Reaction score
:pogba

This almost feels fabricated lol. What the hell is this exchange anyway
With all the shit that followed, this ended up not being fabricated, lol. I stand corrected (by two babies' behavior :garrett )

Status
Not open for further replies.