Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Since when do you just skim and talk shit though? Like I know you usually come in a read a bunch and comment. I dunno, this feels a tad spicy a reaction for very little suss (and only one vote iirc)

I was not myself at all last night, still processing the news I got hit with. I probably should not have even logged on to the site.

I skimmed, saw something in the blur, and went to bed before I went into stupid territory

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Nah, posting “this post is shit” against Lethal is obviously going to get him pissed off. It’s also the type of post that has drawn warnings in previous games.

Not my fault people can’t play without having to be like that :draper2

He called my post shit, not me. I take zero issue with it at all because it was/is.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm baaaack (for a bit, gonna play some F1 shortly.)

Scummiest scumread is Lethal for ditching etc (as has been outlined extensively).

:pogba

So your big reason for having a scum read is for ditching? :lmao I could hardly keep my eyes open and went to bed.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Is this the parroty TKOK people have talked about which would be his scum meta? Like I don't think he's added any thoughts of his own to anything so far?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I also just caught up on discord and saw Lethal has some RL problems and he mighta just came in here not giving much of a fuck and just went through the motions.

Ehhhhh I know this is correct, but I dislike people using discord to establish why someone did/didn't do something.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
What do you mean by this? I can see other people have called you up on it as well but not really asked what I'm looking for. Is claiming off one vote scummy to you? Is it related to Junk or just play in general.

From my perspective in my skim last night, I voted her, then saw a reaction from her, then the claim. I didn't even take much notice of the claim, but I should have in hindsight as I buy it completely

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
So he’s giving real life excuses for his fuck up, I’m not interested in anything not game related and u even mentioning this as even a possible defence I whack, c’mon now Tweet, you’re better then this.

I never gave ANY excuse, so how dare you even insinuate that. People said that on my behalf. I also laugh at the hypocricy of you throwing shade on real life issues - how are those final 2 roles going?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
6 votes eh? What's the main reason I'm suss? Seems like I'm the new easy target on D1.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Eh, the guy that can phase through stuff and have bullets go through him?

I was like 2:15 am Aus time to be far honestly saying Lethal would be gone for a while was probably accurate

Yeah I got how that part sounds weird. But character wise he is very protective and all about protecting his kid/wife. Plus if I remember correctly he died stopping his wife from dying when he could have phased and let her die.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Okay I'm here and reading back.

What do you mean by this? I can see other people have called you up on it as well but not really asked what I'm looking for. Is claiming off one vote scummy to you? Is it related to Junk or just play in general.

Eh honestly wouldn't have minded this without the second post. Second post seems backtracky, and if you know he does it as town why say he does it as scum? Seems like planting a seed.

Like this from Jeff as I also see Lethal as someone who does his big quote posts. In conjunction with his earlier posts and that as well giving him a town lean.

I don't understand what the top part means can you explain to me? Don't mind the rest of the points I just have no idea what that means.
It wasn’t back tracky at all lol, I was qualifying that he does also talk shit as town but when he’s town I can see where he’s coming from at least, implying that I couldn’t here (which I couldn’t)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Are you gonna claim or ?

Alco

Reaction score
:swaggyp

Calling my posts word salad has become boring at the best of times, but how is that word salad when I brought up new points on both Odo and Jeff, both of whom weren't in the limelight at the time?

Weird take.
No you see you just either rephrase other people's opinions or the strong current general sentiment in the thread (like Lethal being scum) or you throw out a vague question that kind of looks like a shade on Odo but leaves enough room so you can easily back off of it depending people's answers.

So yeah, no buys.

Junkette

Reaction score
I was not myself at all last night, still processing the news I got hit with. I probably should not have even logged on to the site.

I skimmed, saw something in the blur, and went to bed before I went into stupid territory
I never gave ANY excuse, so how dare you even insinuate that. People said that on my behalf. I also laugh at the hypocricy of you throwing shade on real life issues - how are those final 2 roles going?

But you legit just did yourself two posts before? Hosting is different from actually playing but I have no desire to engage in things that happened a year and a half ago as it has bearing on this game

You should claim. I’m not satisfied by your answers

Status
Not open for further replies.