Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
But you legit just did yourself two posts before? Hosting is different from actually playing but I have no desire to engage in things that happened a year and a half ago as it has bearing on this game

You should claim. I’m not satisfied by your answers

Not at that point in time, mate, and my first post you've quoted was not an excuse. I feel comfortable to share that information with people here in the game.

I'm not claiming until I see a plausible reason to do so.

Alco

Reaction score
Is this the parroty TKOK people have talked about which would be his scum meta? Like I don't think he's added any thoughts of his own to anything so far?
I do think he's done it as both alignments in the passed, but I'm not overly fond of his contributions either.

Junkette

Reaction score
Yeah I got how that part sounds weird. But character wise he is very protective and all about protecting his kid/wife. Plus if I remember correctly he died stopping his wife from dying when he could have phased and let her die.
I checked mine and lostfap’s game all those years ago and we had him as 1 shot unlunchable, I might be crazy but I think me and Thunderfan had him as bodyguard in the first game but that requires loads of checking since we split the game and discussion thread and I’m not upto to it rn but I’ll check later on, you weren’t around for this game but you could have easily had someone check the roles or checked them yourself, PHENOM played the n that game p sure, let’s ask him what he remembers

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Okay I'm here and reading back.

What do you mean by this? I can see other people have called you up on it as well but not really asked what I'm looking for. Is claiming off one vote scummy to you? Is it related to Junk or just play in general.

Eh honestly wouldn't have minded this without the second post. Second post seems backtracky, and if you know he does it as town why say he does it as scum? Seems like planting a seed.

Like this from Jeff as I also see Lethal as someone who does his big quote posts. In conjunction with his earlier posts and that as well giving him a town lean.

I don't understand what the top part means can you explain to me? Don't mind the rest of the points I just have no idea what that means.

:heston

Meant to say “Tweet has made a point about obvscumming before”

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Not at that point in time, mate, and my first post you've quoted was not an excuse. I feel comfortable to share that information with people here in the game.

If your next post isn’t a claim, I’m going to put you in a world of shit. Don’t play chicken when you’re not gonna be able to dodge the car

TLDR claim

Reactions: Junkette

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m not playing host / role speculation in a Smark game.
98190CED-453C-4696-875E-B95059E8D416.gif

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
That was directed at junk by the way

Junkette

Reaction score
So you wouldn’t find it in any way suspicious if DL was the bodyguard in that game especially with your convictions?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I checked mine and lostfap’s game all those years ago and we had him as 1 shot unlunchable, I might be crazy but I think me and Thunderfan had him as bodyguard in the first game but that requires loads of checking since we split the game and discussion thread and I’m not upto to it rn but I’ll check later on, you weren’t around for this game but you could have easily had someone check the roles or checked them yourself, PHENOM played the n that game p sure, let’s ask him what he remembers

Smark gives his scum teams full fake claim role PM’s no one would need to any digging about anything, not flavor, not characters, nothing. Just so you’re aware.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

Why are you making us wait further after you've already made us wait over 24 hours.

Stuff from outside the game isn't a good reason to not claim after an awful entrance followed by a suspect exit and isn't a good reason to waste our time.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
So you wouldn’t find it in any way suspicious if DL was the bodyguard in that game especially with your convictions?

Nope, it’s an ancient game that nobody would think about.

Junkette

Reaction score
Smark gives his scum teams full fake claim role PM’s no one would need to any digging about anything, not flavor, not characters, nothing. Just so you’re aware.

Ah, then we’re out guessing the mid if he did put DL as bodyguard

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score

You a suspiciously bad post, people questioned you about it, your response was to say “I’m leaving the thread” and dipped. That’s a claimable offense.

Reactions: Junkette and Odo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’ve also got reservations about claiming character for the usual smark game reasons, just ftr

Reactions: PHEN0M

Ace

Reaction score
No you see you just either rephrase other people's opinions or the strong current general sentiment in the thread (like Lethal being scum) or you throw out a vague question that kind of looks like a shade on Odo but leaves enough room so you can easily back off of it depending people's answers.

So yeah, no buys.

So it's an issue that I was aligned with thread sentiment... except when I wasn't... because when I wasn't I wasn't willing to nail someone to the wall for observing something in their play on d1?

Your reasoning is strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.