Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
Poyser, does Odo have anybody he tends to not go after as scum on day one? Do you think he comes after you like this and makes it look appealing? Asking for myself

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
The poyser case has merit, what’s giving me pause is how I think Lethal is scum and Poyser was the first to vote him and I think bring attention to him. Correct me if I’m wrong

Lethal was going to catch votes no matter what for that post, i don’t necessarily attribute that to Poyser voting/pushing him.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I also just caught up on discord and saw Lethal has some RL problems and he mighta just came in here not giving much of a fuck and just went through the motions.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmmmmm thinking about Odos words about his role, if my guess is correct that's a pretty big argument to call him town.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Rugrat just up and vanished as well.

Like I said, so many people I'd love to wagon :tom:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
brutus also being a notable bald coward

Junkette

Reaction score
I also just caught up on discord and saw Lethal has some RL problems and he mighta just came in here not giving much of a fuck and just went through the motions.
So he’s giving real life excuses for his fuck up, I’m not interested in anything not game related and u even mentioning this as even a possible defence I whack, c’mon now Tweet, you’re better then this.

Big Man

Reaction score
vote big man

since chimpo is no selling me. EV hasn't really pinged me yet, and my initial read/feeling that his insistence on tweet's use of the word recent (or wtv it was) feels like textbook nitpicky town EV to me :draper2
would chimp answering you have changed anything?

Big Man

Reaction score
I said I’m not reading you one way or the other but you made one post that pinged me, whereas I actually think Big man is scum lol

It’s mostly just a feeling at this stage but I don’t think he’s really added anything of value despite actually posting whereas as town he usually sits back unless he does have something worth saying
I can maybe understand why you want to wagon me based on the reasoning you have given but I don't really understand how you can be confident im scum. have you never seen me offer little as town? it happens when the thread is dominated by just 1 or 2 talking points because I just give my thoughts on it in one post and then don't comment further unless questioned so I have nothing else to produce content on and I also don't tend to repeat stuff people have already said.

how are the things I've said not worth saying? I thought gambit would know that that type of illogical claim is something junk would claim as scum. why is that not worth saying?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
would chimp answering you have changed anything?

honestly, yes? I thought he may have been trying to either hint or tell us something considering the claim :draper2 a man can dream

Big Man

Reaction score
I would like to wagon Rugrat still. Poyser seemed to vote him for jumping on tweet straight away who poyser called town. Rugrat voted him back and joked about him being fat, I can see him doing that as scum to make the whole thing seem like a joke and so people just gloss over the whole thing. also I don't like using this stuff but I can't really ignore the fact he said he's never been this excited for a mafia game for years before the game and then disappearing after getting two extremely early votes on you. that's hardly going to kill your motivation as town as you don't have anything to worry about so you'll just keep posting as normal but as scum you might just think I cba with this right now.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'll be able to catch up in maybe an hour or two has anything of note happened that I need to do something with immediately?

Big Man

Reaction score
honestly, yes? I thought he may have been trying to either hint or tell us something considering the claim :draper2 a man can dream
okay I misunderstood I thought you were wanting to sus chimp for jumping on the wagon of the claimed bodyguard.

Status
Not open for further replies.