Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
What kind of response is? Do you have any reads so far?

Nah. I got into the game when there were already 400 posts and didn't give enough of a shit to sift through it.

mikey damage

Reaction score
first ten pages done; junk seems to be a town lean. as highlighted by guts, the provable element is noteworthy. that'd be a complex fake claim and i'm not sure junks would want to do that. plus if i recall from long ago, junk was a wild claimer and offered a lot of calamity. I'm not sensing that here.

The fake PR was a distraction and unnecessary but not really indicative of an alignment. would be a waste time to really harp on it if comes up past page ten.

onto to the next ten.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You’re saying that as if I was pushing it though which I never was :swaggyp

that’s kinda my problem in a nutshell. I think you floated it out there to see if it could gain traction whilst keeping your own hands relatively clean. I don’t believe you as scum would seek out a head to head confrontation with me as town day 1, fwiw

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Gambitto why are you more concerned about Barry's thoughts than @Odo who is pushing yours?

He also voted Phen0m who by the way is also pushing & voting you. It seems to be a bit desperate to be actively shading a person siding with you over protesting your innocence if you truly are town.

edit: "siding with you" added

Last edited:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@Gambitto why are you more concerned about Barry's thoughts than @Odo who is pushing yours?

He also voted Phen0m who by the way is also pushing & voting you. It seems to be a bit desperate to be actively shading a person siding with you over protesting your innocence if you truly are town.

Could you elaborate on the bolded please?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score

Odo already stated his thoughts and him pushing me despite my claim fits him. Seen him do it numerous times over the years. Plus I'd rather spend my day phase hunting scum, not constantly defending myself.

Also he literally admitted it was a joke vote on Phenom so he's not really pushing Phenom at all. And just because someone is voting the same thing as me doesn't make what they just did questionable

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
no I’m asking you wtf you’re talking about

you imply I’ve already claimed
I say I haven’t
You say ‘yes that’s what others said’

so either I’m missing your point, or you don’t have one. Where does wagoning me come into it exactly?
I'm saying there's like 5 people who seem to have noticed you softing a role and idk what the purpose in wagoning you is since I'd basically be voting to lynch at that point.

And yes I know wagons themselves have informative value of their own but the fact you're currently pushing Poyser cause he's not pushing you already tells me enough.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'm saying there's like 5 people who seem to have noticed you softing a role and idk what the purpose in wagoning you is since I'd basically be voting to lynch at that point.

And yes I know wagons themselves have informative value of their own but the fact you're currently pushing Poyser cause he's not pushing you already tells me enough.

man where to start

you don’t wagon people just for a claim, that’s a terrible idea. You wagon them to see how they deal with pressure, and how other people in the thread respond.

I don’t know why you’re acting like you know what my role is, cause I’m fairly confident you don’t.

what specifically does me pushing poyser for that reason, if we pretend for a moment that’s why I’m pushing him (it isn’t, at least not solely, I’ve spelled out the reason in thread) tell you? Are you such a better player than me that my cases are worthy of such little discussion or consideration?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Side tidbit that’s worth pointing out:

IF gambit is scum AND a scum executioner flips, Evans is 99% not mafia :birthday:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
man where to start

you don’t wagon people just for a claim, that’s a terrible idea. You wagon them to see how they deal with pressure, and how other people in the thread respond.

I don’t know why you’re acting like you know what my role is, cause I’m fairly confident you don’t.

what specifically does me pushing poyser for that reason, if we pretend for a moment that’s why I’m pushing him (it isn’t, at least not solely, I’ve spelled out the reason in thread) tell you? Are you such a better player than me that my cases are worthy of such little discussion or consideration?
Yes I literally said that wagons themselves can be informative, and if I even mistakenly believe that you're pushing a good player cause you think they aren't pushing you when they should be, that tells me you're fine with getting pushed by good players which I don't think is something you'd invite upon yourself as scum.

Lemme read your case I guess.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yes I literally said that wagons themselves can be informative, and if I even mistakenly believe that you're pushing a good player cause you think they aren't pushing you when they should be, that tells me you're fine with getting pushed by good players which I don't think is something you'd invite upon yourself as scum.

Lemme read your case I guess.

thanks for this, I at least know where you’re coming from now

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And since rereading the last few pages, your little push on Poyser started with you basically daring him to push you, I don't really see a reason to actually bother with the wagon for the above reason. I'd rather just skip ahead to the part where I'll give you a town lean.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
‘Little’ push eh?

You seem to be acting like this is a bait wagon, and a bait wagon only. I’m gonna specifically tell you it isn’t. You still think my points are dismissible on that basis?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Gee I wonder if doc is gonna ask me something with a bit more fibre at some point, not really feeling his questioning at all this game

Status
Not open for further replies.