Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean, you might not be able to lynch me, but it’s gonna create play :draper2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote Poyser

well, what’s stopping you here exactly? No one is town reading me and tbh, the animus to lynch me is gonna be as high as it’s ever gonna be, given the previous two games?

Or in other terms, why is me being in my comfort zone acceptable to you if you have reason to doubt my alignment?
I said I’m not reading you one way or the other but you made one post that pinged me, whereas I actually think Big man is scum lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I said I’m not reading you one way or the other but you made one post that pinged me, whereas I actually think Big man is scum lol

well you’re unlikely to get much out of big man on day 1, but I’m gonna be here pretty much the whole time?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also, why would me leaving a vote on a scum read ‘ping’ you?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Where is everyone

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
well you’re unlikely to get much out of big man on day 1, but I’m gonna be here pretty much the whole time?
Big man has been around, why can’t I get anything out of him? If anything pushing him and trying to get more out of him is a net positive whereas you’re gonna be contributing regardless.
As for why it pinged me it’s because of how early it is and I don’t think gambit is the only person you’d wanna push all day after claiming BG lol

fwiw just the last game I played (or maybe the one before) we had a very similar song and dance about how a post of yours pinged me and I wasn’t pushing you :draper2

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Big man has been around, why can’t I get anything out of him? If anything pushing him and trying to get more out of him is a net positive whereas you’re gonna be contributing regardless.
As for why it pinged me it’s because of how early it is and I don’t think gambit is the only person you’d wanna push all day after claiming BG lol

fwiw just the last game I played (or maybe the one before) we had a very similar song and dance about how a post of yours pinged me and I wasn’t pushing you :draper2

but where did you get the impression I was settling in for the day?

A - do you think I’d do that as town
B - assuming the above answer is no, do you think I’d be sloppy enough to do it as scum?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
When you said you were happy to leave your vote where it is lmao. And I said it pinged me, I didn’t say I thought you were scum because of it.
Also you kinda did do it as scum, not exactly parking your vote for the entire day but you did park it for a long time and then moved it for something equally as pointless later

Guts

Reaction score
:kobe guys pls

gonna generically point out that the wagon speed on lethal was super rapido, which gives me a bit of a :deandre vibe

Is wagon speed something you tend to consider much?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
When you said you were happy to leave your vote where it is lmao. And I said it pinged me, I didn’t say I thought you were scum because of it.
Also you kinda did do it as scum, not exactly parking your vote for the entire day but you did park it for a long time and then moved it for something equally as pointless later

I don’t even remotely buy any of this at all

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i haven’t claimed at all lol, wagon me if you want but the only thing I’ll say is me being shot at is by no means a bad thing :draper2
Yes I figured as much and so did a couple other guys.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yes I figured as much and so did a couple other guys.

I feel like I’m missing some details then, given it was you I was responding to in the first place?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
For the record that's the only Smark game I've played though so I don't know if that's standard for him but I believe others have said so? Correct me if wrong tho
Weren't you scum in Star Wars?

€: nvm thats exactly what you were saying lel

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I feel like I’m missing some details then, given it was you I was responding to in the first place?
What are we even talking about at this point? Are you daring me and others to wagon you for the heck of it or...?

Status
Not open for further replies.