Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
i haven’t claimed at all lol, wagon me if you want but the only thing I’ll say is me being shot at is by no means a bad thing :draper2
Yeah you hinted this at the beginning of the game. Do you not find Junk's claim curious then?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I shall return this evening

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm baaaack (for a bit, gonna play some F1 shortly.)

Scummiest scumread is Lethal for ditching etc (as has been outlined extensively).

I don't think scum claim a common role like bodyguard this early as it leaves you open for cc and scum don't want a 50/50 this early.

Also I'd like input from people as I noticed last game as SK, I noticed Odo often asking people questions that hint towards certain implications rather than actually asserting these statements. Is this a general Odo thing that I haven't noticed up until now, or is it worth thinking about further?

I really don't think this is relevant in Smark games. Last one I was scum and got a full fake PM'd specifically to me. We could have easily discussed and changed our fakes in the QT if we wanted but I'm operating on any "fake" claim being a given fake so these points don't apply near as much IMO. If BG was his fake, he's probably expecting other town protection but he'd know he's at least safe to claim BG

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'm baaaack (for a bit, gonna play some F1 shortly.)

Scummiest scumread is Lethal for ditching etc (as has been outlined extensively).

I don't think scum claim a common role like bodyguard this early as it leaves you open for cc and scum don't want a 50/50 this early.

Also I'd like input from people as I noticed last game as SK, I noticed Odo often asking people questions that hint towards certain implications rather than actually asserting these statements. Is this a general Odo thing that I haven't noticed up until now, or is it worth thinking about further?

Do you think Im doing that this game also?

Ace

Reaction score
I really don't think this is relevant in Smark games. Last one I was scum and got a full fake PM'd specifically to me. We could have easily discussed and changed our fakes in the QT if we wanted but I'm operating on any "fake" claim being a given fake so these points don't apply near as much IMO. If BG was his fake, he's probably expecting other town protection but he'd know he's at least safe to claim BG
Oh, full fake PMs?

Fair enough then. I retract.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
For the record that's the only Smark game I've played though so I don't know if that's standard for him but I believe others have said so? Correct me if wrong tho

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser when you’re town, who and what would you generally feel threatened by, and what would you bear in mind with how you handle them?
You/magic/big man/doc is probably about it. CP sometimes but I don’t feel threatened by him early

I don’t really make special plans to handle it but I kinda play to what I think they tend to expect of me usually, which is proactiveness for the most part

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh my bad I thought you said when you’re non town :beckylol

when I’m town I don’t feel threatened by anybody tbh, I’d probably hold off on pushing you or magic unless I felt I had a good chance of getting people to follow (IE a good case) but other than that I don’t really plan to handle it lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You/magic/big man/doc is probably about it. CP sometimes but I don’t feel threatened by him early

I don’t really make special plans to handle it but I kinda play to what I think they tend to expect of me usually, which is proactiveness for the most part

I’m gonna assume you misunderstood my question, try again lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Oh my bad I thought you said when you’re non town :beckylol

when I’m town I don’t feel threatened by anybody tbh, I’d probably hold off on pushing you or magic unless I felt I had a good chance of getting people to follow (IE a good case) but other than that I don’t really plan to handle it lol

vote Poyser

well, what’s stopping you here exactly? No one is town reading me and tbh, the animus to lynch me is gonna be as high as it’s ever gonna be, given the previous two games?

Or in other terms, why is me being in my comfort zone acceptable to you if you have reason to doubt my alignment?

Status
Not open for further replies.