Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So, from what I understand Odo, your case is that your believe Poyser's read on you is fabricated on the basis that if it was real, he'd have attempted to push you off the post that pinged him (as you were around)?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So, from what I understand Odo, your case is that your believe Poyser's read on you is fabricated on the basis that if it was real, he'd have attempted to push you off the post that pinged him (as you were around)?

nah, that’s not quite right. Poyser isn’t overtly committing to any form of read just yet, my case is more that I know he’s aware that I’m only vulnerable as scum in the early game, he has reservations about some of my play, but he’s not really chasing them up, instead choosing to leave his vote on a player who makes about 3 posts on Day 1 on average, and even then isn’t really driving anyone else to follow.

then there’s some section meta that I haven’t even touched on yet, but you can TLDR it as me not thinking Poyser is reading the thread through town glasses. His implication that gambit is town based on his big man read and subsequent clarification also bothers me

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Could you elaborate on the bolded please?

It feels to be more of a reach of scum self preservation trying to draw attention to Barry as an easy D1 wagon as opposed to countering points he would know to be false if he was town.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Odo already stated his thoughts and him pushing me despite my claim fits him. Seen him do it numerous times over the years. Plus I'd rather spend my day phase hunting scum, not constantly defending myself.

Also he literally admitted it was a joke vote on Phenom so he's not really pushing Phenom at all. And just because someone is voting the same thing as me doesn't make what they just did questionable

That second point has no merit. You did not know it was a joke vote when you first reacted to it.

Vote Gambit

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
unvote
vote poyser

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
That second point has no merit. You did not know it was a joke vote when you first reacted to it.

Vote Gambit

Did you read the post where he voted? Why would I think that was legit reasoning? Yeah clearly he voted Phenom for real cause he doesn't like his face. Fucking hell. Read his vote and tell me why I should blindly ignore that just because he is voting Phenom too?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Vote: N0M

My case on N0M is 100% damning and he should be lynched. And my case is that I don't like his face.

In what world does that look like a serious vote Evans? Also look when he posted it. He posted it over 400 posts into day when there was plenty to comment on. Excuse me for questioning that because that is odd behavior and scummy.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
‘Little’ push eh?

You seem to be acting like this is a bait wagon, and a bait wagon only. I’m gonna specifically tell you it isn’t. You still think my points are dismissible on that basis?
I felt pretty good about Poyser so far and also the way you're wording all this actually does look kinda baity. I'd rather the two of you talk this out some more.

Junkette

Reaction score
The poyser case has merit, what’s giving me pause is how I think Lethal is scum and Poyser was the first to vote him and I think bring attention to him. Correct me if I’m wrong

Junkette

Reaction score
I think it would be a very harsh disrespect to Poyser’s scum game if you didn’t like him so far on day one.

he does look like someone trying to shoo away Odo’s pressure which gives me scum leans cause I think he’d be more open to back and forth as town just like he said when Odo asked how he feels about engagingthe better players as town

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m thinking one of Haza/hank is scum and took the time to cause a distraction and pad there post count, who out of the two it is, I’m not entirely sure.

Junkette

Reaction score
vote lethal

I want this claim tbh. More then anyone else. Poyser might be bussing scum taken the opportunity to pounce on a weak members mistake but that’s kind of a reach. All I know is lethal wasn’t paying attention and looked downright scummy in the process

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I’m thinking one of Haza/hank is scum and took the time to cause a distraction and pad there post count, who out of the two it is, I’m not entirely sure.
This would be the first time I've ever been accused of padding my post count.

Junkette

Reaction score
Well on quick glance high number of posts, reads as productive, productivity is a townie trait. Scum want to look townie, get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.