Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
:heston

This is a very bad way to try and twist my post.

You didn’t to either, I was just building into my reasoning kiddo
Yes I didn't. And like I said already, until there is a counter (doesn't have to be BG), town is going to have standard protection.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I’ll happily lynch the claimed bodyguard too, just to make sure that’s clear and not open to interpretation as well.

What gives you this level of conviction this early?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
What gives you this level of conviction this early?

Im feeling myself EV. I get the same vibe from him i did when he was last scum with how he’s posting and i was killed before i could do anything about it.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Im feeling myself EV. I get the same vibe from him i did when he was last scum with how he’s posting and i was killed before i could do anything about it.

Okay. What if you are wrong?

Do you really think lynching Gambit off a vibe this early is an optimal town play? Risk v reward chances etc

Roy Mustang

Reaction score

So you want to lynch the town bodyguard off a vibe? Vote: Phenom

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
There’s a lot of other people playing, you can ignore my read if you’re not feeling it.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Okay. What if you are wrong?

Do you really think lynching Gambit off a vibe this early is an optimal town play? Risk v reward chances etc

Then I’m wrong, won’t be the first tim, won’t be the last.

Big Man

Reaction score
what is this based on? Do you feel this would outweigh the benefit afforded by claiming a top tier role?
I suppose it depends on how badly you need that benefit. if there is a strong case on you and likely to be lynched then you claim it, but you're just buying a bit of extra time imo because if there's another strong protection claim there's a good chance they will start hinting at it/push you hard depending on the player or if there's 2 weaker ones it just takes one to claim and the other will start hinting at it.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
this was only 4 pages long when I begun reading :done

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
There’s a lot of other people playing, you can ignore my read if you’re not feeling it.

I’m interested the thoughts around your read though. I do think Gambits play has been more in tune with his AEW scum performance than his town showings, but I don’t know Gambits meta well enough to suggest if that is a proper tell or not.

The BG claim as well is obviously a gamble that could be detrimental to town, losing protection that early.

Junkette

Reaction score
Off topic: how do I change posts per page?

Junkette

Reaction score
I don’t see the gamble based on another players hunch being wise so I’m not gonna lynch the bodyguard claim on day one especially since I wasn’t even on board the original wagon.

i still feel like PHENOM is faking this conviction cause he knows he has too as scum, taking it back altogether would look downright atrocious

Status
Not open for further replies.