Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Junk seems pretty town to me rn.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don’t see the gamble based on another players hunch being wise so I’m not gonna lynch the bodyguard claim on day one especially since I wasn’t even on board the original wagon.

i still feel like PHENOM is faking this conviction cause he knows he has too as scum, taking it back altogether would look downright atrocious
You sure about this? I've more or less dropped Gambit ever since he claimed and I seem to be fine. If anything I'd like to think letting off of the claimed BG is the safe play to make as scum cause who could honestly advocate for lynching the claimed BG d1 with things as they are? Idk, perhaps N0M thinks the case on Gambit is more conclusive than I think it is?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Erm..

You think she fake claimed a role she thought she was gonna get lynched for?

Do you know she thought she was going to get lynched or are you just taking her word for it?

We haven't been policy lynching much lately to my knowledge, did that used to be more prevalent when Junk played with us?

Junkette

Reaction score
You sure about this? I've more or less dropped Gambit ever since he claimed and I seem to be fine. If anything I'd like to think letting off of the claimed BG is the safe play to make as scum cause who could honestly advocate for lynching the claimed BG d1 with things as they are? Idk, perhaps N0M thinks the case on Gambit is more conclusive than I think it is?

Depends how u look at it I suppose, people including myself questioned PHENOM for leaving his vote and I’d be suspicious of the fact that after saying that he’d backpedal and let it go, kinda like reverse psychology to just let things be and fake a strong read on Gambit, maybe I’m overthinking it though, if u wanna weigh in!

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler