Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Why are you ignoring the current situation?
I'm not trying to lynch the bodyguard and asides from the post I didnt' like from Lethal I didn't like that he dipped as soon as heat started to crank up, I think he anticipated that

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Claim does nothing for me but I’d understand others not wanting to move forward on Gambit.

parking a vote on Lethal right now is a waste of time and anyone doing it should explore other options. He won’t be back for a while.

Junkette

Reaction score
My recollection could be wrong but hasn’t Lethal dipped when in the pressure of claiming as scum before?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
My recollection could be wrong but hasn’t Lethal dipped when in the pressure of claiming as scum before?

lethal actually has been claiming early lately (as town at least)

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Claim does nothing for me but I’d understand others not wanting to move forward on Gambit.

parking a vote on Lethal right now is a waste of time and anyone doing it should explore other options. He won’t be back for a while.

Well this is scummy.

Junkette

Reaction score

Well I mean give me time to form other options yea? I understand you are speaking in general but I’m not voting unless I feel strongly towards something especially in the early game my first game back

Last edited:

Guts

Reaction score
Also his “wagon” is Odo, me and Tweet. You would think the reaction he gave he was halfway to majority.

Isn't this par for the course for Gambit?

Junkette

Reaction score
lethal actually has been claiming early lately (as town at least)
Then him dipping out under pressure, when based on him posting a few timesafter he said he was leaving, makes him all the more scummy no?

Last edited:

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Why exactly? Would you say Bg is always town?
Town is going to have standard protection. Unless there is a counter then i'd agree with Gambit, saying the claim does nothing for you is scummy.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Bodyguard claims are NAI to me. No reason scum can’t have a BG.

Reactions: Doddsy

Junkette

Reaction score
But saying you’d Lynch a day one bodyguard claim is eh regardless PHENOM.

Not saying you’re implying we should outright Lynch him, but you’re vote staying implies you’d be okay with this

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Why exactly? Would you say Bg is always town?

You literally in the same post talk about people voting Lethal when they should be looking at other options yet keep your vote on the claiming bodyguard which is a vote to kill barely part way through day 1. How the hell is that not scummy?

Reactions: Junkette

Big Man

Reaction score
scum can have a bodyguard sure, but they're very unlikely to claim it without knowing what type of protection town has.

Status
Not open for further replies.