Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
No i'm implying your MO post needs more explanation. Because I'm not acting in anyway like I did last time I was scum since I am actually trying and going out of my way to find people to read as town.

just for the record, how sure should one be for an early day 1 case?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Man thinks i'm going to get warned for thinking a post is shit in mafia :kawhi

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I find it interesting that Gambit didn’t directly address me when asking for reasoning, he generalized it. I’d like to think I can get a good sense of gambits alignment under certain circumstances, my vote with no reasoning was on purpose to apply some pressure there and elicit a reaction and Im not a huge fan of what it yielded so I’m happy to keep my vote on Gambit.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
just for the record, how sure should one be for an early day 1 case?

Depends. Still want to hear what about my MO is the same as my last scum game. I mean you've at least posted reasoning. Still waiting on the rest to post reasons.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Also his “wagon” is Odo, me and Tweet. You would think the reaction he gave he was halfway to majority.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I find it interesting that Gambit didn’t directly address me when asking for reasoning, he generalized it. I’d like to think I can get a good sense of gambits alignment under certain circumstances, my vote with no reasoning was on purpose to apply some pressure there and elicit a reaction and Im not a huge fan of what it yielded so I’m happy to keep my vote on Gambit.

Because you weren't the only person voting me... Why would I address only you when others did the same thing.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Fucking stupid and bad are different things. Bussing your godfather 2 hours into day without reasoning is bad but that is something Junkette was obsessed with. Claiming the role she did if legit her role as scum is awful. At least with the bussing of the godfather one of you can look good (they wouldn't have but they can so there is some logic to it). Claiming her role weakens what would be an uber powerful role for scum and stops town from targetting her. There is no scum motive to claim it even a flawed one like the bussing situation.

No i'm implying your MO post needs more explanation. Because I'm not acting in anyway like I did last time I was scum since I am actually trying and going out of my way to find people to read as town.

I'm going to be a stickler meeseeks here. Which PEOPLE have you GONE OUT OF YOUR WAY to clear as town? Outside of junk, which you said yourself in one of your first posts it was a very LIGHT town read.

What are you even talking about going out of your way anyways, you are responding to being questioned.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
OK Odo literally just talked about wagon speed and then 3 people just rapidly vote me without giving any reasoning in the same post they vote. Alrighty then
I know we've been talking for a while now and agreeing on stuff but I could see this being a concerted effort to get me onside so I'm still very willing to wagon you.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
If I was halfway to majority I would think about claiming btw and defending myself. Of course I'm going to react to a series of votes with 0 reason attached to them

Junkette

Reaction score
I do feel like Gambit is holding on to his meta of me as his entire defence for his play thus far, in his defence, besides Lethal nothing is scummy so far and I must say I do appreciate his defence of me but don’t let that be the hill you die on

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I'm going to be a stickler meeseeks here. Which PEOPLE have you GONE OUT OF YOUR WAY to clear as town? Outside of junk, which you said yourself in one of your first posts it was a very LIGHT town read.

What are you even talking about going out of your way anyways, you are responding to being questioned.

Gone out of the way is the wrong way to word it but I'm trying to find people who are town. Junkette, Tweet (even if his vote is bad), Doc all feel town. Chimp made a good post as well so I lean town on that but way too early to be sure. I might be missing someone else but those feel like a solid base to start with.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Gone out of the way is the wrong way to word it but I'm trying to find people who are town. Junkette, Tweet (even if his vote is bad), Doc all feel town. Chimp made a good post as well so I lean town on that but way too early to be sure. I might be missing someone else but those feel like a solid base to start with.

Doc is someone who many have town read, so you get about 0 points there. Reading tweet early for faking a pr is not heroic either. and im the one who made the point about chimp first and others did as well. so none of these reasons hold up...

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Junkette

Reaction score
In gambit’s defence, his light town read was very early on before everyone chimed in on the pros and cons regarding my claim, more info was brought about to solidify his read on me.

You’re welcome Gambit.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Doc is someone who many have town read, so you get about 0 points there. Reading tweet early for faking a pr is not heroic either. and im the one who made the point about chimp first and others did as well. so none of these reasons hold up...

The PR stuff isn't my reason for calling him town. It's his play since. And would you rather I made a bunch of town reads up instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.