Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

Reaction score
Junkette makes risky plays. Not fucking stupid plays. If she was going to fake claim PGO, she would claim a normal PGO not this one.
were you not scum with her when she wanted bus her godfather PHEN0M like 2 hours into day 1. she definetely makes very stupid plays.

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You're boring mate, don't tell me what to do again or i'll block you

:heston

Stop being a tool, drop the attitude and just play properly like everyone else.

Thanks x

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Based on?
Claim seemed genuine and like an unnecessary and not very thought out play as scum. Hesitation being if she actually is scum with that role which I think is unlikely

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
:heston

Stop being a tool, drop the attitude and just play properly like everyone else.

Thanks x
You're the only person that's told me to fuck off pal, later

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Hank I love you but let's cool it yeah. I expect better from you and we can just let this go. I dont even feel haza is being overly obtuse or anything here, so its unwaranted regardless. let's get back to playing please.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
were you not scum with her when she wanted bus her godfather PHEN0M like 2 hours into day 1. she definetely makes very stupid plays.

Fucking stupid and bad are different things. Bussing your godfather 2 hours into day without reasoning is bad but that is something Junkette was obsessed with. Claiming the role she did if legit her role as scum is awful. At least with the bussing of the godfather one of you can look good (they wouldn't have but they can so there is some logic to it). Claiming her role weakens what would be an uber powerful role for scum and stops town from targetting her. There is no scum motive to claim it even a flawed one like the bussing situation.

Are you implying that posting means you’re town?

No i'm implying your MO post needs more explanation. Because I'm not acting in anyway like I did last time I was scum since I am actually trying and going out of my way to find people to read as town.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m not gonna go into the semantics of what i’d Do or not do as scum if gifted this role, but Gambit has played with me the most, and considering I’m sober and medicated for ADHD now and went through CBT; I’d Like for u guys to give me a fresh start as I’m not the same mentally as when I last left you guys.

I see a whole lot of bandwaggoning going on rn and I still find the case more solid on Lethal so that’s where my vote will stay at this juncture

Last edited:

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Hank I love you but let's cool it yeah. I expect better from you and we can just let this go. I dont even feel haza is being overly obtuse or anything here, so its unwaranted regardless. let's get back to playing please.

Nah, posting “this post is shit” against Lethal is obviously going to get him pissed off. It’s also the type of post that has drawn warnings in previous games.

Not my fault people can’t play without having to be like that :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nah, posting “this post is shit” against Lethal is obviously going to get him pissed off. It’s also the type of post that has drawn warnings in previous games.

fwiw I felt that was more a joke post/him doing his best impression of shit we used to to do. I can see why you would think otherwise. In any case, can we move on now? I feel you've both said your piece and continuing this is nothing more than a pissing contest that wont lead to anything worthwhile

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

do something more productive with your time please, let smark handle this

Reactions: Evans

Junkette

Reaction score
I was obsessed with it cause it worked for me before and I was desperately trying to stay relevant and at point in time where I had nothing else. I’m not feeling the same way these days, this is just a game for me again, not my life’s work

This is in regards to bussing my godfather day one.

Last edited:

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
fwiw I felt that was more a joke post/him doing his best impression of shit we used to to do. I can see why you would think otherwise. In any case, can we move on now? I feel you've both said your piece and continuing this is nothing more than a pissing contest that wont lead to anything worthwhile

I’ve left it Jeff. If the man child wants to block me and throw a tantrum calling me a cunt etc - he’s more than welcome to.

But I’m always gonna point out a dickhead post that’s not :pals and unnecessary.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like take it from me :heston

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I ain't going to say Junkette wouldn't do questionable plays as scum and claim weird roles but claiming this role as scum and the way she did? Nah not seeing it as someone who knows her. If you can find a game where she did a similar thing to this (Bussing is not the same as it can help either player involved in it if done well) I'll hold my hands up.

Status
Not open for further replies.