Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah let's not go down un :pals: like behavior

Junkette

Reaction score
:kobe guys pls

gonna generically point out that the wagon speed on lethal was super rapido, which gives me a bit of a :deandre vibe

I understand the hesitation but strength of the wagon especially for day one shouldn’t ease that worry a bit?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
unless your play is solely to gain some positive utility from the role and not to survive, you would need to disclose otherwise once people starting being infected you're going to be lynched.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m ok with considering junk town until the circumstance where a poisonproof non town flips :draper2, just on a mechanical basis if nothing else

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
:kobe guys pls

gonna generically point out that the wagon speed on lethal was super rapido, which gives me a bit of a :deandre vibe
Yea same, which is why I immediately unvoted. Also to not play into a potential Executioner.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
It was super inspired Tweet.

Unvote, vote Gambit.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Yea this is what we were talking about earlier, the fact that outing that role keeps town from visiting you and accidentally getting poisoned. It removes any and all value the role has if youre scum, the only way scum could get any value outta that role now is with redirection, which they also could if Junk was scum and not claiming her role.

Yeah exactly. Makes little sense for me if the role is legit to claim it as scum even if Junkette can be a wildcard, I can't see that being something she would claim as scum. Junkette was always better as scum so she would know how powerful that role can be.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I understand the hesitation but strength of the wagon especially for day one shouldn’t ease that worry a bit?

what do you mean by strength of the wagon? The case against lethal is that he posted some shite, he does that as any alignment

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm in the unfortunate situation where EV has a point but I just didn't remember day 1 that way I guess :draper2 in any case it doesn't really change my general vibe I'm getting off tweet so imma stand by that read for the time being

Reactions: Evans

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like if prior to the wagon forming, there was a lot of in thread hesitation in voting him, I’d give it a lot more credence

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
was nom active in Norse? I genuinely do not remember early day, so i'll go have a gander. As far as tweet goes, personally I've fallen for the "oh nom is active so he must be scum" trap and he's been town. it's full NAI and more dependent on his time and motivation (imo :draper2 ) So I'm not super surprised or find it scummy that someone would backtrack a read on Phenom especially.I would also associate early flip floppery to towny tweet anyways.I personally didn't get the same vibe from Nom this game as Norse either, but as I said, I can't say I remember off hand the beginning of that game as much as i do mid to late game if im being honest.

Early game yeah, he even mentioned about it in the QT.

FWIW, I’m not overly concerned about Nom right now. He’s not someone I read well and I’d like to see where his play goes and build from that.

It was the way Tweet was like “that scum play is outtdated” when it was recent lol

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
what do you mean by strength of the wagon? The case against lethal is that he posted some shite, he does that as any alignment

Tbf the wagon speed came from trying to get a vote from him before he went to bed. Didn't work so can come back to him later. Unvote

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler