Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't think nom was that active in Norse. He was very lazy during that game and only really pushed someone for activity/ when he confirmed they were indy

I mean that was my hazy recollection as well, it wasn;t a game I was like OH YEAH NOM WAS GREAT. In fact I think he just tunnelled poyser/magic for three phases now that im pndering it?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don’t have any negative thoughts about junks claim, for those who were expecting them

lethal seems a fine direction at face value for now

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I mean that was my hazy recollection as well, it wasn;t a game I was like OH YEAH NOM WAS GREAT. In fact I think he just tunnelled poyser/magic for three phases now that im pndering it?

Can it be called tunneling when you were right? :hayden3

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
It's because I don't particularly care about your suspicions of me, especially since I got no reason to read you town at this stage.

:heston

So do you think 2-3 games is “outddated” still?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Remember, we’re all :pals:here.

Appears that Lethal has made his exit. Ideal.

Reactions: Guts

Roy Mustang

Reaction score

Yeah he pretty much solo targeted someone in a way (he was right) which made it obvious he was scum but he wasn't active or anything. Tbh I would use that as an example of Phenom playing well as scum. He is normally better than that

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
:kobe guys pls

gonna generically point out that the wagon speed on lethal was super rapido, which gives me a bit of a :deandre vibe

Junkette

Reaction score
I’ve only returned cause I was promised PALS being a thing, let’s not squander that already

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ok @Hank I can see SOME activity that game too (it just started later in the day, his first post that game was post #300)

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Plus you can also cause town to start losing players by not claiming the role, whilst if you claim it no one is going to target you until end game.
Yea this is what we were talking about earlier, the fact that outing that role keeps town from visiting you and accidentally getting poisoned. It removes any and all value the role has if youre scum, the only way scum could get any value outta that role now is with redirection, which they also could if Junk was scum and not claiming her role.

Status
Not open for further replies.