Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
you fuck off you cheeky cunt, dont come at me like this when im reading back

If you have time to read back, you have time to add thoughts and not outright shit on someone for no reason.

Thanks x

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
OK Odo literally just talked about wagon speed and then 3 people just rapidly vote me without giving any reasoning in the same post they vote. Alrighty then

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Early game yeah, he even mentioned about it in the QT.

FWIW, I’m not overly concerned about Nom right now. He’s not someone I read well and I’d like to see where his play goes and build from that.

It was the way Tweet was like “that scum play is outtdated” when it was recent lol
I was talking about stuff like last year and half a year ago tho.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also some reasoning for some votes would be cool

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I mean Tweet posted reasoning earlier but everyone else voting me needs to give reasons like Jeff said.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'm in the unfortunate situation where EV has a point but I just didn't remember day 1 that way I guess :draper2 in any case it doesn't really change my general vibe I'm getting off tweet so imma stand by that read for the time being

This is fair.

It’s probably a non starter, just felt odd considering Norse is still quite fresh for me lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Early game yeah, he even mentioned about it in the QT.

FWIW, I’m not overly concerned about Nom right now. He’s not someone I read well and I’d like to see where his play goes and build from that.

It was the way Tweet was like “that scum play is outtdated” when it was recent lol

id say you are more than likely getting stuck on semantics/wording. if you want to be weary of tweet, thats fine. but thats not a direction im willing to go atm

Big Man

Reaction score
I think it's pretty clear (and 'provable') that Junk's claim is legit. It's a bad fake because, unlike a PGO, anyone targeting Junk would know they would still have a Day phase to say they did so. If she plays scummy then lynch at a later date.

This isn't a good look
okay this is a very good point that I didn't think of. there's a chance that Junk didn't think of it either but regardless it would be easy to catch her if she's scum.

I thought this would be exactly the type of claim junk would make as scum, she likes to make risky plays straight from the start. this is something Gambit knows about too so I don't like his town read on Junk as the reasons he gave were weak.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
okay this is a very good point that I didn't think of. there's a chance that Junk didn't think of it either but regardless it would be easy to catch her if she's scum.

I thought this would be exactly the type of claim junk would make as scum, she likes to make risky plays straight from the start. this is something Gambit knows about too so I don't like his town read on Junk as the reasons he gave were weak.

Junkette makes risky plays. Not fucking stupid plays. If she was going to fake claim PGO, she would claim a normal PGO not this one.

Reactions: Junkette

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean I’m voting gambit just cause I’ve recently been scum with him and this matches his MO based on that game :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean I’m voting gambit just cause I’ve recently been scum with him and this matches his MO based on that game :draper2

given your more recent performances, I'd like you to elaborate

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If you have time to read back, you have time to add thoughts and not outright shit on someone for no reason.

Thanks x
You're boring mate, don't tell me what to do again or i'll block you

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean Tweet posted reasoning earlier but everyone else voting me needs to give reasons like Jeff said.

this also feels a bit like the logical fallacy based defence I had to use in endgame last game - the purpose being that if someone goofs this point, gambit can then apply the whole premise for voting him is faulty

Roy Mustang

Reaction score

Last time I was scum I barely posted so this is not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.