Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
vote lethal

because he's a bald coward

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Maybe we can get a wagon super quick and have him claim before he gets off!

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Vote: Lethal

Im a double voter so let’s not accidentally hammer here while building up a quick wagon

Junkette

Reaction score
vote lethal

Totally okay with this based on his reasoning for thinking I claimed off one post!

I feel like others are thinking the same, and you should probably claim now before going to bed otherwise you’ll just look worse

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
I think it's pretty clear (and 'provable') that Junk's claim is legit. It's a bad fake because, unlike a PGO, anyone targeting Junk would know they would still have a Day phase to say they did so. If she plays scummy then lynch at a later date.

This isn't a good look
Junk is like that. She's a lone wolf scum who does illogical shit and gets town read precisely because of how illogical her actions would be as scum.

Not saying she is scum, but no one should be reading Junk town based of this.
Also, who are you guts?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That said he talks a lot of shite as town too, I can just generally see where he’s coming from at least
Yea tbh sussing me as a matter of principle is just about his MO as either alignment these days, kinda like that phase he had where he went at Skybox every single game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Junk is like that. She's a lone wolf scum who does illogical shit and gets town read precisely because of how illogical her actions would be as scum.

Not saying she is scum, but no one should be reading Junk town based of this.
Also, who are you guts?

gut= doc

also a very sensible post

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So quick thoughts coming from my phone in work:

Tweets has been points about obv scumming previously, he did as much in Norse mythology.

N0m posting a lot is apparently an “outdated” read yet N0m was active as scum intentionally in Norse mythology (see where I’m going with this?) - I don’t think Nom links himself to Tweet that early as scum though.

Tweet saying it’s an outdated read when they literally played together using that scum meta in a QT 2 or so games ago is ODD to me.

@Jeff Valley Driver - you mentioned a point about a Tweet that is combative(? Think that was your wording) when town. Wonder why he ignored my post about Noms read not being outdated :hayden3

Status
Not open for further replies.