Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ye decent post by chimp. I’m not giving junk a town read based off her claim because I thought the same, but I’ve liked her posts anyway

chimp prob town tho

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yea tbh sussing me as a matter of principle is just about his MO as either alignment these days, kinda like that phase he had where he went at Skybox every single game.

indeed. NAI as he's self aware to fake it as he used to wit hSky as well (not saying he's auto scum, but it's certainly not something I'd give him a pass on)

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
The other thing is that claiming this role as scum removes close to all positive utility you might expect from it while not exactly gaining you lots of town points for it so I think claiming the role like this isn't great scum play either.

If the role is real and scum though (seems very unlikely) she would kind of have to

Junkette

Reaction score
Well I guess it’ll take a few games to show I’ve changed and matured as a woman. Solid post from chimpy though remembering some of the antics I used to post as scum. Not leaning one way or another as it could be a way to put me back in the suspect board given the town leans I was getting.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If the role is real and scum though (seems very unlikely) she would kind of have to
Nah, I mean if somebody visited her and got poisoned, you wouldn't necessarily make the connection that the poison was caused by visiting her, at least not on the first visit. If two people or more total visited her and got poisoned, people might connect the dots, but until then you can just stand around whistling and claim not knowing about any poison stuff.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I like Guts & Junk so far.

Junks claim seems way to open to be fake IMO, just screams “I know you’re all gonna push for me for some bullshit so here it is”. Her responses have been pretty good too.

Guts approach to posts and his reactions also have been town looking to me.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Nah, I mean if somebody visited her and got poisoned, you wouldn't necessarily make the connection that the poison was caused by visiting her, at least not on the first visit. If two people or more total visited her and got poisoned, people might connect the dots, but until then you can just stand around whistling and claim not knowing about any poison stuff.

Plus you can also cause town to start losing players by not claiming the role, whilst if you claim it no one is going to target you until end game.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Junk is like that. She's a lone wolf scum who does illogical shit and gets town read precisely because of how illogical her actions would be as scum.

Not saying she is scum, but no one should be reading Junk town based of this.
Also, who are you guts?
I couldn't agree more with this post, we gotta be careful not to actually clear Junk off of the fact that this claim wouldn't make a lot of sense to actually come from scum, cause if we do all this talk is for the birds.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So quick thoughts coming from my phone in work:

Tweets has been points about obv scumming previously, he did as much in Norse mythology.

N0m posting a lot is apparently an “outdated” read yet N0m was active as scum intentionally in Norse mythology (see where I’m going with this?) - I don’t think Nom links himself to Tweet that early as scum though.

Tweet saying it’s an outdated read when they literally played together using that scum meta in a QT 2 or so games ago is ODD to me.

@Jeff Valley Driver - you mentioned a point about a Tweet that is combative(? Think that was your wording) when town. Wonder why he ignored my post about Noms read not being outdated :hayden3

was nom active in Norse? I genuinely do not remember early day, so i'll go have a gander. As far as tweet goes, personally I've fallen for the "oh nom is active so he must be scum" trap and he's been town. it's full NAI and more dependent on his time and motivation (imo :draper2 ) So I'm not super surprised or find it scummy that someone would backtrack a read on Phenom especially.I would also associate early flip floppery to towny tweet anyways.I personally didn't get the same vibe from Nom this game as Norse either, but as I said, I can't say I remember off hand the beginning of that game as much as i do mid to late game if im being honest.

Guts

Reaction score
Junk is like that. She's a lone wolf scum who does illogical shit and gets town read precisely because of how illogical her actions would be as scum.

Not saying she is scum, but no one should be reading Junk town based of this.
Also, who are you guts?

Doc.

Junk was a decent scum player when we were playing regularly and like I said I think there's a significant difference between regular PGO and Poisoner PGO due to the delayed death. I agree she needs to be judged on play and I never gave her a Town read ftr although perhaps you can tell I do think it's likely she isn't Mafia. It's a role which can basically break the game if she is

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I don't think nom was that active in Norse. He was very lazy during that game and only really pushed someone for activity/ when he confirmed they were indy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So quick thoughts coming from my phone in work:

Tweets has been points about obv scumming previously, he did as much in Norse mythology.

N0m posting a lot is apparently an “outdated” read yet N0m was active as scum intentionally in Norse mythology (see where I’m going with this?) - I don’t think Nom links himself to Tweet that early as scum though.

Tweet saying it’s an outdated read when they literally played together using that scum meta in a QT 2 or so games ago is ODD to me.

@Jeff Valley Driver - you mentioned a point about a Tweet that is combative(? Think that was your wording) when town. Wonder why he ignored my post about Noms read not being outdated :hayden3
It's because I don't particularly care about your suspicions of me, especially since I got no reason to read you town at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.