Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
And that's post number 6 about how I made a good post. Not saying that I didn't make a good post,(it was a mighty wonderful post if I do say so myself), but 6 different people pointing it out as if they're just sheeping others is weird.

Almost like some are just desperate for a thing to comment on.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like that's an unfortunate post Gambit, as the answer you gave me literally gave credence to Odo's point against you not wanting to swim upstream

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
FWIW @Jeff Valley Driver the "this post is shit" was genuine and I do think that post was extremely shit, for obvious reasons that I guess I shouldn't have expected everyone to figure out for themselves. But anyway it's the kind of post I made multiple times in endgame just gone, I like to put my thoughts down in the thread for myself and also for people to absorb or ignore and if anyone wants an explanation they can ask me for it in a way other than "expain or fuck off with this kind of post"

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
In regards to my point on Tweet,

I still think it feels weird, but I can see your point @Jeff Valley Driver that it could be me tripping up over semantics which is common.

I agree with @Odo that Gambit is lacking that town meta and seems more in line with his scum style from what I’ve seen over the past few games.

I think Lethal targeting Junk is NAI, his reaction to the claim and the Discord-meta stuff doesn’t make me think it’s a strong direction rn.

vote Gambit

Junkette

Reaction score
I know it might not be taken well but I believe Lethal’s garbage post about me claiming and his quick disappearance before claiming reads more scum to me so far then Gambit’s play so I’m not gonna change my vote

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Kinda like when he talked about my fake PR early doors, I feel like Gambit has been talking decidedly too much about Junk and her claim as if he keeps looking for crutches to support him instead of... idk, playing the game like town Gambit would. I think Gambit is a lot like Jeff in that if he's town, he tends to make himself super fucking obvtown pretty quickly, so if that doesn't happen questions need to be asked.

Big Man

Reaction score
re: that lethal post, I didn't neccessarily see that as him trying to sus junk. people have been given shit for claiming off little to no votes in the past, in a bad town sort of way. so if he thought that's what junk did that's probably what he was going for, since lethal is a bit of sheep like that.

Reactions: Evans

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Flavor talks about me being devoted to my family Niki and Micah even after Niki's alter ego sets him up and frames him for a robbery.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
unvote

Ninjad by his claim

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
re: that lethal post, I didn't neccessarily see that as him trying to sus junk. people have been given shit for claiming off little to no votes in the past, in a bad town sort of way. so if he thought that's what junk did that's probably what he was going for, since lethal is a bit of sheep like that.

It was the manner of the post with the Gary Neville "Ooooooooh", made it seem like he was trying to make a bigger deal out of it than it was, especially given the actual context of the claim and the fact the claim wasn't based off the number of the votes on the wagon at all as Junk explained.

Junkette

Reaction score
Gambit taking his role literally and white knighting me :jose

Status
Not open for further replies.