ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
We're all naturally predisposed to zero in on certain facets of a game and gloss over others.

Your Day 1 play landed in the latter box for me, which isn't all that out of the ordinary. There are just certain types of posts I tend to skim. I do have ADD.

lol as do i tho

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
774px-Proclaiming_claudius_emperor.png

Proclaiming Claudius Emperor

Rome had a battle during the night, it was dealt a blow, but the enemy suffered equal losses.
Claudius (Roman Empire Aligned Elit Magnus)
Tiberius Claudius Nero Germanicus

claudius-from-court-fool-to-emperor-of-rome.jpg

"Say not always what you know, but always know what you say."

Claudius was never poised to be a Roman Emperor. Born with a defect and physically weak, he was treated with cruelty and neglect for his entire life, save for his granduncle Augustus, who saw something of intelligence in the man. Following the assassination of Caligula, Claudius was declared Emperor by the Praetorian Guard. Claudius spent his entire reign conquering Britannia, building great amenities and aqueducts, and attempting to prove himself to be a great man to the Roman people.

You are Claudius, the Roman Empire Aligned Elit Magnus. As the great builder of Rome, you are given the name of Divus Claudius. As a deified god of the Roman religion, you may choose to leave the game at night twice.

You win when all threats to Rome have been eliminated.

Boudica (Anti-Roman Celt)
Victorina

790f59389266022ae706ac767e428411.jpg

"We British are used to women commanders in war; I am descended from mighty men!"

Boudica was the wife of a former Celtic chieftain and during Rome's occupation of Britannia, now England, she was the leader of the Iceni tribe but united all of the Celts against Rome's might. Her uprising shocked the system and she felled three Roman cities before falling to Seutonius in battle around 61 AD. She is a British national hero.

You are Boudica, the Anti-Roman Celt. As a creator of the uprising in Britannia, you are gifted with Celtic might. Three times during the game, you may choose to use a jail-keeping power on a player at night. This will stop any actions from being used on that player, but blocks them from being able to use an ability. You cannot use this power on yourself. Additionally, once in this game, you may choose to break through all protections to kill a player at night.

You win when Rome can no longer stop your dominance.

Fake: Septimius Severus (Roman Empire Aligned Ultimum Spes)
Lucius Septimius Severus

358.jpg

"Be harmonious, enrich the soldiers, scorn everyone else."

Septimius Severus was one of the final emperors before the Crisis of the 3rd Century and the last of the Year of Five Emperors. Taking control after the death of Pertinax, Severus brought some semblance of control back to the Empire. In his 17-year reign, he refortified Hadrian's Wall and reconquered the Antonine Wall against the Caledonians before dying of a mysterious disease in 211 AD in Eboracum (York, England).

You are Septimius Severus, the Roman Empire Aligned Ultimum Spes, as the last true ruler before the Crisis of the Third Century, You are given the title of "Last Hope". Thrice during the game, you may choose to use a role-stopping power on a player. This will stop any actions from being used on that player while allowing them to use actions themselves. You cannot use this power on yourself.

You win when all threats to Rome have been eliminated.

It is now DAY 3! With 11 Players left, it requires 6 to lynch.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I'm gonna retreat to my corner and see how things transpire.

It'd be nice if Mitch's census results are legit. Not trying to lynch him just to find out.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Who did Flay suspect and town clear?

I also checked Flay last night so someone thought the same thing I did and took a shot at him.

I will read back once I get home.

I see Ace became active last night.

Blaine who do you suspect since you are here?

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Who did Flay suspect and town clear?

I also checked Flay last night so someone thought the same thing I did and took a shot at him.

I will read back once I get home.

I see Ace became active last night.

Blaine who do you suspect since you are here?
not sure tbh. I have no real suspects.

Showtime

Reaction score
um im probably going to go after ace. i have to read back, but the way he's going after flay reminds me of all his other times bussing his teammates similarly getting ahead of their death.

ill iso tho and make sure his posts are consistent.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Well this is going well